Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Don't want to be too critical of a technically excellent goal from range, but the Walsall defenders were backing away like he had the lurgy, gave him enough room to build a detached six-bedroom family home. it was a goal from his Leeds Utd days in League One. however, Delph will be playing in the Premier League this year not League One so enjoy the goal, I predict there won't be more than one this year.

but its OK to praise Clark for keeping a clean sheet in same game :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was my MOTM today.

Really like him in the three, lots of mobility and increasingly quality on the ball. It's taken an age but we're now seeing the player that was signed on potential 4 years ago. Just don't play him in a two Lambo.

Unlucky not to score aswell.

• Like 2

1 year ago or so ago I thought he was totally useless but from that point onwards he has played better and better.

Today he was 2 passes away from being perfect - although both passes were crap and we had Gabby and Andi wide open.

If he can get the killer pass down he has finally made it!!!

Great to finally see Delph come into his own. Fingers crossed he stays healthy, because if his form continues, and his confidence grows, the sky is the limit on the kid. Very fluid movement with the ball, he's got a gracefullness about him that you don't see in too many players.

• Like 1

Was heartbroken when his shot didn't go in. Thought that was finally his break. He needs to work a bit on his passing, a lot of his through balls were really off. But everything else about his game is top notch. Loving it.

• Like 1

Was heartbroken when his shot didn't go in. Thought that was finally his break. He needs to work a bit on his passing, a lot of his through balls were really off. But everything else about his game is top notch. Loving it.

yeah it went out for a goal kick as the spin off the inside of the post kicked in. millimeters to the left and that was a corking goal.

Â