Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Who wants him sold because of his drink driving conviction? I personally couldn't give a shit, it's hardly worth a mention.

I recon he might do well this season. He's one of the players we really need to step up to the plate. We need to control the middle of the park more than we have in the past.

Who wants him sold because of his drink driving conviction? I personally couldn't give a shit, it's hardly worth a mention.

I recon he might do well this season. He's one of the players we really need to step up to the plate. We need to control the middle of the park more than we have in the past.

Delph has stepped up his game over the past 12 months, unlike some who have regressed to the point that nobody event wants to buy them.

Delph is looking more and more a complete midfielder - tonight he was box to box, with crisp passing, good hassling and chipped in with a goal.

I think he's a definate starter alongside Westwood.

With Sylla the Hoover behind them, its a winner.

Delph is looking more and more a complete midfielder - tonight he was box to box, with crisp passing, good hassling and chipped in with a goal.

I think he's a definate starter alongside Westwood.

With Sylla the Hoover behind them, its a winner.

Yac-hoover Sylla  ;) 

Certainly in tougher games, that would be the midfield three for me

Tonight I thought we played more of a 4-2-3-1 with 2 holding midfielders and three attackers behind Benteke

• Like 1

Like Dwight Yorker taking his time.....I think his time has come.

Expecting a really good season from him.

Like Dwight Yorke taking his time.....I think his time has come.

Expecting a really good season from him.

TRO how do you manage to quote your own posts every time.

It's quite an achievement.

I know, no edit button active....must be doing something wrong.

do we need to play with 2 box to box CMs in delph and westwood and 1 DM in sylla?

ive never been a fan of delph, always saw him a bit weedy and of no use (same as bannan) but if hes improving then so be it, i think delph should be part of a rotation along with el ahmadi, bacuna, gardner, carruthers and grealish

do we need to play with 2 box to box CMs in delph and westwood and 1 DM in sylla?

ive never been a fan of delph, always saw him a bit weedy and of no use (same as bannan) but if hes improving then so be it, i think delph should be part of a rotation along with el ahmadi, bacuna, gardner, carruthers and grealish

I wouldn't really class Westwood as a box to box midfield player.

And IMO Delph is a better player than Sylla, I'd say he's our most important midfield player.

I think the midfield trio we have compliment each other nicely and have the makings of a very good midfield.

I wouldn't really class Westwood as a box to box midfield player.

And IMO Delph is a better player than Sylla, I'd say he's our most important midfield player.

I think the midfield trio we have compliment each other nicely and have the makings of a very good midfield.

Agree. Although, I think Sylla is improving at a fast rate and could be our most influential midfielder in time.

They certainly do complement each other ,though and Delph looks to have found his form at the right time. Obviously too early to prejudge, but I can see this trio having quite a defining season for us.

Â