Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

i know ive just posted here, but everytime that i refresh the forums and see someone has posted in here and its within the top 5 topics, a part of me dies inside knowing that hes part of this club still...

He can't pass, can't tackle, can't run, can't read the game at this level and is massively out of his depth.

He must not wear a Villa shirt ever again.

He is massively out of his delph.

Bannan's getting stick playing next to him. Delph would make Messi look shit.

He is massively out of his delph.

Bannan's getting stick playing next to him. Delph would make Messi look shit.

Lest we forget, Bannan is also very very shit. Delph is just so so so so SO bad though. There's literally nothing he is good at

The MOTD pundits showed a highlight where Delph gave the ball away on the edge of the Southampton semi-circle which lead to a breakaway.

He also made a keystone cops clearance against Clark which lead to a chance for Southampton and the penalty.

He was mostly good defensively though but did not cut through the Southampton line with his passes in attack.

He's done enough to keep his spot in the next match if we don't sign any new CMs before then.

Edit: Actually if Herd is back fit, I'd start him ahead of Delph.

Edited by Con

Edit: Actually if Herd is back fit, I'd start him ahead of Delph.

I would like Herd to stay as far away from playing as possible.

As shown yesterday, at least Delph has potential to be good

lol, flicking through this thread and bannans thread, theres someone always saying "(insert name here) was the best today"

theyre the worst 2 midfielders at this club, well, on par with el ahmadi

Â