Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Did he play single game under MON? I'd argue that if MON would've given reasonable amount of games for the young players they would be more ready to play regularly in PL by now but they were basicly thrown at the deep end during Houllier and TSM with "Good luck jackass!" which didn't exactly help.

I can't believe Bannan is getting stick when he put in several good chances that should have been converted and this absolute gash of a player get's a free pass as far as comments go. He is woeful. I shudder every time I see his name on the teamsheet and he doesn't prove me wrong.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but he is not good enough for Villa nor the Premiership and probably not even the Championship. We signed a frighteningly good, young, confident midfielder who made a name by running the ball out of midfield with pace and we now have a hesitant, frightened and very limited holding midfielder who can't do any of the things needed to perform that role.

He can't pass, can't tackle, can't run, can't read the game at this level and is massively out of his depth.

He must not wear a Villa shirt ever again.

Just as rubbish as Bannan

Should not be playing Premier League football

Bannan can still do a job as part of a decent midfield but he can't be that midfield in its entirety. He is good at what he does but he's no all-rounder. Delph, on the other hand, is evidently not good at anything in any circumstance !

Â