Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

At the time we bought him he was the most sought after young player outside of the premier league, a real coup when he came to us. The fact that he has not lived up to that potential is not in question , the fact he does not look like ever being half the player Westwood now is for a quarter of the cost should be all you need to realise we should ship him out. A huge disappointment for me and I would go as far to say the biggest disappointing signing we have made in the last ten years for wasted potential

his first cameos under Lambert he looked pretty good, but he seems to have lost his touch and bottle of late but in truth so has everyone.

i wouldn't write him off just yet, he really needs some confidence but so does the whole team - oh and some luck with injuries!

Had potential, picked up a nasty injury, never fulfilled potential, is now a bit shit.

I would loan him out to a Championship side for the rest of the season and see if regular football does him any good. If he still looks shit after half a season elsewhere, ship him out.

I think they should play Delph on the wing in a few reserve matches and see if he adds any value to the team that way...I don't see much of a future for him playing in the middle of the pitch, he's not strong or assertive enough. Running sideways doesn't work when it's just about all you can do.

Hello ..

Against Norwich in the Cup he was one of the best players !

Against Liverpool he did good things somehow when he entered ..

Well .. would like to see a partnership between him and Westwood ! Seems to be great on going to front .. but maybe last year he wasn't allowed to do so ?

Will not talk about his price because we've bought him and thats something which has done before .. I think he could help us ..

Hello ..

Terrible player, what is he actually good at, other than mistimed stupid tackles?

I was very impressed in him in some of the last couple of games .. especially at Norwich ! He seems to dribble better now .. and try to shoot .. which I think he is getting more confidence .. And tbh honest I'll start him ahead of Bannan against Wigan and give him the chance ..

I didn't see almost the first 30 mins of Spurs game .. but the last 15 he wasn't bad .. the second half everybody seemed lost ..

Let's give him the chance against Wigan .. he may score also and we could see a reallyt good player ..

I wasn't thinking that I would be the one to say give him the chance .. but he reallly surprised me at Norwich !!

Hello ..

I was very impressed in him in some of the last couple of games .. especially at Norwich ! He seems to dribble better now .. and try to shoot .. which I think he is getting more confidence .. And tbh honest I'll start him ahead of Bannan against Wigan and give him the chance ..

I didn't see almost the first 30 mins of Spurs game .. but the last 15 he wasn't bad .. the second half everybody seemed lost ..

Let's give him the chance against Wigan .. he may score also and we could see a reallyt good player ..

I wasn't thinking that I would be the one to say give him the chance .. but he reallly surprised me at Norwich !!

he is suspended

Â