Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Its not like the actual BBC news who employ real journalists. BBC Sports is completely amateurish.

Examples?

Robbie Savage? Garth Crooks? Mark Lawrenson?

I should have been more specific, I was referring to the first line.

Vive - I am not trying to be a penis, but we all weighed up the future without him and actually it was ok, The guy cannot just issue these statements and expect us to fall in line, if he now wishes to stay then he needs to come clean and explain why. He is a bit bolloxed because idressa guueye is his replacement.

Gueye was never his replacement. Gueye was signed almost 2 weeks ago.

Other than that he is an identical midfielder with better stats, and he was already signed feeding the narrative? Defend delph all you want but he is culpable

Cleverley left this summer.

• Like 1

So, reasons to defend delph? His 'clause' was mentioned a while ago. He never stood in to deny it. He has turned down citeh because he doesn't want their money. Yer know I believe that, I really do, he has enough.

Vive - I am not trying to be a penis, but we all weighed up the future without him and actually it was ok, The guy cannot just issue these statements and expect us to fall in line, if he now wishes to stay then he needs to come clean and explain why. He is a bit bolloxed because idressa guueye is his replacement.

The player has only issued one statement, to say that he is staying in light of media reports suggesting he was about to leave. Paraphrasing it, but all the other words in any article such as 'dramatic' and 'u-turn' have been added by the reporters.

As I said earlier, he's said he's staying at Aston Villa. Had there been a deal at Man City that had broken down but he still wanted to leave, perhaps Chelsea, Plop, Spuds, Southampton, even bloody Stoke, could've chanced a bid. After all, he's available for only £8m isn't he?

Or is he?

Why haven't there been any other bids that we know of? 

Anyway, it's all moot as Delph remains a Villa player. What more can he do?

Gueye is more of a defensive midfielder whilst Delph is more box to box. You could have a full back with identical stats to a midfielder.

What I've read about Gueye is that he got into the side as a defensive midfielder but came into his own last season when employed in a more advanced role where he started adding goals to his game. So he has seemingly progressed into a more rounded midfielder. Sounds like a bit of a Delph but we'll see!

Gueye was never his replacement. Gueye was signed almost 2 weeks ago.

Other than that he is an identical midfielder

tumblr_nn49fkyFgi1rnzz12o1_400.gif

Sol-Campbell.jpg

• Like 1

I'll explain on his behalf, Man City came knocking and he said no. End of.

Â