Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 22/02/2017 at 18:07, Tegis said:

Daughter (14) is having five friends over for a sleepover. Watching my son (15) trying not to step on this tongue repeatedly will keep me amused all night. Eyes like saucers :lol:

:detect::detect::ph34r:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, sidcow said:

The fact I have not been off topic for over a week now! 

Why does that cheer you up? 

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I guess it means it's safe to go in On Topic.  I'm still not prepared to risk it.

Absolutely. It's like the wild west in there at times. 

Asking a question to a bank, noting that they've replied (and renamed the subject to) "Hello Dan". I had to reply just to get it out of my system. "Thanks Emma" I replied (knowing full well her first name is Emma-Louise).  

(my name is Dean!). 

(and yes, it's the simple things :))

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Why does that cheer you up? 

Because I had resolved to only stay in off topic till Villa won again. We have won twice so I have been allowed to commit more of my time on topic. 

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I guess it means it's safe to go in On Topic.  I'm still not prepared to risk it.

Go on, be a devil, you only live once. It's the on topic danger that lets you know your alive! 

New woman at work has had us all guessing because she looks like someone and none of us could work out who. 

Penny dropped this morning, she is clearly related to Ken Dodd.

Tattyfilarious.

• Like 2

Following your successful completion of the pre-employment stages of the recruitment process, we are pleased to make you a formal offer of employment.

About **** time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead :(

I believe it got entangled in a length of rope and was strangled.

When they cremated it all they were left with was Knotty Ash.

• Like 4

Just ordering some stuff for cleaning my car from a website that I won't mention because this will look like a blatant ad. 

Order total was £12 with free delivery. I ordered it at ten past 9 this morning and it's already here. It's nice to occasionally be surprised by a company that don't piss around with Yodel etc and actually get you the stuff you ordered.

Â