Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The number of thickos who see Daily Mash/Newsthump posts on Facebook, and think they are genuine news items. 

You mean I got my glad rags on when I went to screwfix earlier for no reason?  Dammit..... Dammit all to hell. 

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Not at work today,  tomorrow or Wednesday,  only one day in on Thursday,  then down to the big smoke for afternoon tea at The Ritz on Friday. 

Hurrah 

The Ritz? Bit posh for you :P I'm sure there is some backstreet boozer in Whitechapel you can go to :)

40 minutes ago, Xela said:

The Ritz? Bit posh for you :P I'm sure there is some backstreet boozer in Whitechapel you can go to :)

I will be trying to locate such an establishment at some time in the day you can be assured! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

A chance for the non Brummies on here to learn the lingo. :crylaugh:

Korean Billy what a guy.  His original attempt at Brummie didn't go down too well and he had to delete it.

This one is much improved.

23 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The number of thickos who see Daily Mash/Newsthump posts on Facebook, and think they are genuine news items. 

Oh ye of little faith.  I bet you feel silly now.

Link

NASA’s ‘discovery beyond our solar system’ will reveal location of Chris Waddle’s Italia 90 penalty

NASA find Chris Waddles Italia 90 penalty

After NASA announced a press conference to reveal a ‘discovery beyond our solar system’, sources reported that they may have finally found Chris Waddle’s World Cup semi-final penalty shoot-out miss from Italia ’90.

Although the statement calling the press conference was vague on the details, it is believed that studies focussed on solar systems closest to our own may have located a twenty-six-year-old Adidas Etrusco Unico.

After studying footage of the penalty kick and carrying out calculations based on the ball’s velocity and trajectory, NASA scientists are confident it is the ball from Waddle’s wayward spot kick.

Our source told us, “Never in our wildest dreams to we believe that a mission to explore the universe would result in such a discovery.  We felt sure that this football was lost to science forever.

“This is the first mission ever to recover even the tiniest fragment of a ball from such a ridiculously bad penalty.”

Although any footage of the ball is likely to be grainy, scientists will seek to learn whatever they can from the piece of sporting memorabilia which has spent nearly thirty years travelling through the void of space.

Our source continued, “This ball has been across our solar system, gone through the Oort cloud, and come to rest billions and billions of miles from Bodo Illgner’s goal.

“We will look closely at the evidence this ball provides, and we are hoping it will answer some of the universe’s greatest questions.”

“Questions such as, will humans be able to visit other solar systems, is there life on other planets, and what the hell was Chris Waddle thinking.”

• Like 3

https://www.indy100.com/article/sweden-donald-trump-fox-news-report-7590166?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

This guy offered a free trip for journalists to 'crime ridden' Sweden. Big mistake

Professional tosser Paul Watson gets called out for his nonsense.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 17:37, mjmooney said:

What, you mean the thickos who copy/paste "I do not give facebook my permission to use my pictures under blah blah blah Rome Statute blah blah" or "How many of my friends will post this as their status for just 1 hour" or "like and sharethis page to win one of 50 campervans we cannot sell" etc etc.

Gulliblebook.

• Like 3

Â