Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The humble Cadburys Mini Roll.  Got a pack of 10 reduced to 30p, delicious.

6 kids to buy for this Christmas, 3 of them sorted in one foul swoop. Didn't even have to leave the office.

Sharky works in your office, right?

Edited by adw95
Page break horror.
  • Like 1

I do love "mistakes" like that though and often deliberately make them myself because it amuses me. I've no idea id dAVe did it intentionally or not but I regularly enjoy such delights as:

"I think the dury is still out on that one"

or 

"Xann's latest gif makes my brian hurt"

I know all I'm doing is making myself look stupid and giving someone the opportunity to make themselves look clever by pointing out my mistake but the fact that I know it was intentional gives me the ability to feel superior. 

• Like 3

Ah yeah most of the time it's as Mr McKenna said earlier, brain racing faster than hands, or something someone knew anyway but just had a fade.  Rarely are you teaching someone something they didn't actually know.  Although it does happen, and has happened to me.  I love when someone points something out that I genuinely didn't know.  It's usually that bloody know-it-all Mooney.

• Like 1

The Beatles. dont listen to them too often but what a band, always cheer me up they do. brilliant...yes,overrated.....not a chance.

Every English person should be immensely proud of The Beatles, and what they did in just 7 years. It's an incredible output in such a short period of time, and their impact is immeasurable.

Â