Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

love the john lewis advert, absolutely love chrismas time.

I supported you with the toilet door thing.

I've even just tried to knock one out over the microwave.

But it's the first week of November. November. I think you've just crossed a line.

granted but its my favourite time of year, as soon as december arrives thats when i put my santa hat on.

• Like 1

Friday pub lunch.

Well, going to the pub on a Friday lunchtime anyway. I didn't actually eat anything :)

one of the main things i miss about being single, used to bloody love boozing it up after work on a friday.

Why can't you do it every now and again now?

i can and i do but i want to do it every friday :) my missus would quite happily let me go the pub every friday for a few but the problem is it wouldn't be just a few it would turn in to an all nighter.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

granted but its my favourite time of year, as soon as december arrives thats when i put my santa hat on.

You're not supposed to take everything else off though. Remember what the nice policeman said.

• Like 2

22891020551_9d87c32624_k.jpg

Take it that the Soul Jazz Records shop? How's the wallet after your trip? I'd certainly be taking a set amount of cash only in there, I'd spend a bloody fortune otherwise! 

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Sounds of the Universe / Soul Jazz is the same thing.

Really really worth a visit, not least for the prices. Most of what I picked up to look at was £10 / £11 vinyl and £6 on CD. Unfortunately, most of what I picked up I also had to put down. I could genuinely have sent anybody else in there to buy me something random and they'd have pulled out a gem.

Just around the corner - Reckless Records and Sister Ray Records - but I ran out of time...and money.

• Like 1

parked my fantastic other half in a cake shop around the corner and had a right good rummage

In public? :o

she was distracted by a large muffin

You mean the waitress got involved?

Rather alarmingly, I remember the waitress's name, 'Pretty' and to be fair, she was a fine looking young lady.

Luckily, I'm far too right on and far too much of a gentleman to use the term 'wank bank'.

• Like 1

parked my fantastic other half in a cake shop around the corner and had a right good rummage

In public? [emoji33]

she was distracted by a large muffin

You mean the waitress got involved?

Rather alarmingly, I remember the waitress's name, 'Pretty' and to be fair, she was a fine looking young lady.

Luckily, I'm far too right on and far too much of a gentleman to use the term 'wank bank'.

Well I'm not, so well done on banking it you coy old dog

Â