Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1. After a heavily sarcastic letter to Morrisons (see my parking 'fine' post a few pages back), just got a letter saying I don't need to pay. No shit Sherlock, I wasn't planning to. 

2. A new bottle of The Talisker in the cupboard. 

• Like 3

A quiet night with a curry after a hectic week at work.

Bliss

Can i be your life coach?

I'll wear sweats with a towel around my neck, i promise.

Of course.

What''s your first pearl of wisdom?

My imminent McDonald's.

A Maccies every now and again is nice. I had one on Wednesday after a 'quick pint after work' turned into 6 or 7.

Double cheeseburger, chicken selects and fries. Hit the spot. No doubt saving me from throwing up as well!

• Like 2

A quiet night with a curry after a hectic week at work.Bliss

Can i be your life coach?

I'll wear sweats with a towel around my neck, i promise.

Of course.

What''s your first pearl of wisdom?

Don't see relationships as stifling or crippling, think of them as being with your best mate, forever. ????

Oh I agree, I know I joke on here about it but its just because I've not met that person yet (save for a brief dalliance with a perfect lady 12 years ago). Years of disappointing relationships since has soured my view of things slightly but I know when I meet that lady then I'll be a right soppy git! :)

• Like 1

Oh I agree, I know I joke on here about it but its just because I've not met that person yet (save for a brief dalliance with a perfect lady 12 years ago). Years of disappointing relationships since has soured my view of things slightly but I know when I meet that lady then I'll be a right soppy git! [emoji4]

May i be present for the first coming together? (If you know what i mean)

• Like 1

Oh I agree, I know I joke on here about it but its just because I've not met that person yet (save for a brief dalliance with a perfect lady 12 years ago). Years of disappointing relationships since has soured my view of things slightly but I know when I meet that lady then I'll be a right soppy git! :)

Life coach Alex, How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

My imminent McDonald's.

A Maccies every now and again is nice. I had one on Wednesday after a 'quick pint after work' turned into 6 or 7.

Double cheeseburger, chicken selects and fries. Hit the spot. No doubt saving me from throwing up as well!

It used to be my drunken shame, now they've redecorated it with graffiti to look like some 90s throwback, I can't bring myself to go there even when I'm pissed.

Life coach Alex, How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

36, my friend. I still think I'm younger in my mind but my ever increasing grey hairs tell another story.

Â