Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I once watched WI v AUS from a paddling pool in barrrrrbados.

Pure bliss.

Ah the Party Stand! £40 in and drink as much as you want....The drunkest I've ever been at a cricket match!

Here's a picture of it I took. Notice my exceptional photography skills.

1929031_80373613592_1453303_n.jpg?oh=772

And here's the view from it. Ignore my ugly mate.

1929031_80373623592_2098231_n.jpg?oh=20f

• Like 1

Yep that's the one.

Just to expand on this because, last night, I was off my tits on cheap Bulgarian beer but yes, it has to be the most drunk I've ever been at a sporting match. I consumed 3 hip flasks of Mount Gay rum and sprite. The match was rubbish, rained off until they just went on anyway. Think it turned into an 11/11match. I didn't really care though. We all had to trudge back to our service bus dressed in togas in the most torrential rain I've ever seen.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
  • Like 2

Getting my car back from the repairers after my dumb brother in law drove into my driver side door.

It was almost worth it as it's been fully valeted and smells awesome. Even got a tin of mints in the console. :)

• Like 1

Yep that's the one.

Just to expand on this because, last night, I was off my tits on cheap Bulgarian beer but yes, it has to be the most drunk I've ever been at a sporting match. I consumed 3 hip flasks of Mount Gay rum and sprite. The match was rubbish, rained off until they just went on anyway. Think it turned into an 11/11match. I didn't really care though. We all had to trudge back to our service bus dressed in togas in the most torrential rain I've ever seen.

I drank so much rum! I recall meeting Brian Lara (I have a picture somewhere, so it wasn't a drunken hallucination), and him not being that keen to talk to a drunken idiot about the times I saw him play for Warwickshire.

Edited by dAVe80

The Latina girl in the still shot there :wub:

Indeed...I'm pretty sure I have something in my "collection" that features her (or someone very similar)

kind of moved over from the piss you off thread, but regarding the beatles conversation i was listening to imagine the other day by lennon and although ive always liked the song it was the first time ever that the lyrics hit me and actually made me think. i thought wouldn't it be great if everyone in the world be it isis,corrupt governments or any tom dick and harry take note of the message and wake up. been listening to that song for years and it finally hits home.

kind of moved over from the piss you off thread, but regarding the beatles conversation i was listening to imagine the other day by lennon and although ive always liked the song it was the first time ever that the lyrics hit me and actually made me think. i thought wouldn't it be great if everyone in the world be it isis,corrupt governments or any tom dick and harry take note of the message and wake up. been listening to that song for years and it finally hits home.

Hippy.

Hippy.

haha, back in the day i might of been but seriously its one of those famous songs thats become a bit of a cliche and has always been near the top of the greatest songs ever list and i dont normally listen to those songs but yeah im now on john's trip.

Hippy.

haha, back in the day i might of been but seriously its one of those famous songs thats become a bit of a cliche and has always been near the top of the greatest songs ever list and i dont normally listen to those songs but yeah im now on john's trip.

I remember my mom bought it in the 80's. It had a swear word in the lyrics on the B side, oooooh. I think was it Working class people or something

Â