Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Went down a Reddit rabbit hole and stumbled across the below. I have no idea how 'wolf Tshirts' became a 'meme' but reading the volume of the comments and the level of random detail people have gone to for a joke made me smile. 

https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A

• Haha 1

On 13/12/2022 at 10:14, Rds1983 said:

Went down a Reddit rabbit hole and stumbled across the below. I have no idea how 'wolf Tshirts' became a 'meme' but reading the volume of the comments and the level of random detail people have gone to for a joke made me smile. 

https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/product-reviews/B002HJ377A

Reminds me of Kerry's tattoo in "This Country"........" looks a dog smelling a bum hole" was her co stars reaction 

Screenshot_20221215-124913_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Just logged off work and not back in until the 4th. Believe that's 19 days off. 

Bottle of nice red opened and takeaway for dinner later. 

The lad's finally over his scarlet fever and can go back to school tomorrow. He gets to enjoy the last day of term fun, the wife and I get a day to ourselves and treat ourselves to a nice pub lunch. 

Same.  I spent last night having a few beers and eating curry.  Now I have Christmas music on loop.  

I have family turning up on Sunday for a few days and then I'll be seeing them again when I drive up on 23rd. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Just logged off work and not back in until the 4th. Believe that's 19 days off. 

Bottle of nice red opened and takeaway for dinner later. 

The lad's finally over his scarlet fever and can go back to school tomorrow. He gets to enjoy the last day of term fun, the wife and I get a day to ourselves and treat ourselves to bum sex 

fair play 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

@Xela's of the world unite and take over

I’m not quite sure how I still have a week to take as I’ve been to Ibiza, Spain mainland and the US twice this year 🤷‍♂️ 

The downside is I have no money left to go anywhere in 2023 so I’ll probably finish mid-November next year.

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Had some travel expenses paid and subsequently spent them on Discogs. My wife had just suggested we go have a look at a local 2nd hand vinyl place. 

It’s probably the kind of stuff you want to buy new tbh. 

713NtRqK+XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s probably the kind of stuff you want to buy new tbh. 

713NtRqK+XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It all wipes down. Starts losing value as soon as it’s out of the shop so worth buying second hand. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Had some travel expenses paid and subsequently spent them on Discogs. My wife had just suggested we go have a look at a local 2nd hand vinyl place. 

C'mon there MUST be country songs about never looking a gift horse in the mouth?

57 minutes ago, bickster said:

C'mon there MUST be country songs about never looking a gift horse in the mouth?

If it is it may be on the 150 track box set I just bought. Or the Paul McCartney album that I bought at the same time. 

• Haha 1

We've been away for a long weekend at the North Yorkshire coast to try and unwind before Christmas.

It's been a really nice few days and as today's our final day we've popped to Whitby and grabbed some fish and chips from one of the restaurants for lunch.

As that's not really my wives type of food she ordered fishcakes, a side salad and a cup of tea. 

However when she went to pour the vinaigrette over her salad she wasn't really paying attention and picked up the milk instead. Apparently it didn't improve the flavour. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

... she went to pour the vinaigrette over her salad she wasn't really paying attention and picked up the milk instead. Apparently it didn't improve the flavour. 

I don't understand. Milk's not t'same colour as gravy, like. Just amateur troughing. No offence t't'wife, like..

• Haha 1

Â