Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t know much about him either apart from he seems to have a huge amount of money (bragged to Greta on Twitter about having 30 odd high performance cars). Where did all his money come from?

From what I can tell he had various businesses but when he started to gain social media fame he started some online subscription for $50 a month which was supposed to be some kind of course on how to make lots of money and supposedly has experts in crypto etc providing content. It's very reminiscent of those guys who used to charge a fortune for seminars in how to get rich but the reason they were rich was because people kept paying a load of money to them to find out how to get rich.

Of course, if it is proven that he has been involved in human trafficking then that would be another explanation into how he has amassed his fortune.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t know much about him either apart from he seems to have a huge amount of money (bragged to Greta on Twitter about having 30 odd high performance cars). Where did all his money come from?

He runs webcam / call centre type thing where models target desperate pervy men and get them to pay tips, send donations, etc. Seems to be right on the borderline of legality, but obviously a very scummy and scammy business model. My mate lives in Romania and says he’s very unpopular there, bad for their reputation, and they’ve been trying to pin something on him for ages.

Hope he gets done this time. A proper word removed.

More info: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brothers-make-millions-using-webcam-26508739.amp

Two brothers are raking in millions from webcam sites where men hand over a fortune as they fall for models’ fake sob stories.

Callous Tristan and Andrew Tate admit their business is a “total scam” but say the authorities cannot stop them. They claim to run a studio where 75 lingerie-clad models take calls from fans paying $4 a minute.

Punters can ask for private shows and pay tips “at their own risk”.

Tristan says one man handed over his £20,000 inheritance, while others have run up huge debts. And the kickboxing brothers – raised on a council estate – sit back and watch the money roll in.

Read the full article for some of the tricks they use, it’s basically selling sob stories and fake online relationships to men and then bleeding their bank accounts.

Edited by KentVillan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chindie said:

He made a big deal recently of converting to Islam which let him tap into the young Muslim man market.

I would have thought that would torpedo his usual alt-right audience? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I would have thought that would torpedo his usual alt-right audience? 

The alt-right isn't that motivated by the religion thing - the dislike of Islam mainly comes from the racist perspective - most Muslims ain't white. And they approve of Tate mainly on his anti-woke, anti-'liberal', anti-left stances. I also think they're pretty clued in that Tate isn't really a Muslim, he's using it as a tool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Between everyone going crazy about this Andrew Tate guy, and a mad rush on Aldi because of KSI's new soft drink, I feel like I've just woken from a coma into a similar but very odd reality

I saw that drink thing on Facebook last night!

Someone posted they've made it £3 a bottle and you have to buy a case of 30...what the actual ****... Videos of people fighting over them too

On the subject of recycling, tomorrow is the day when the recycling is being taken round here. I always like the first collection after Christmas, particularly the blue sack for cardboard. It’s currently chock full of broken down boxes. 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Sounds like we're about to find out. 

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

Tate is a grifter. He markets himself as the true masculine man, and advocates that kind of personality as the solution to all ills. What he means by true masculine man is a horrible mix of misogyny and various personality disorders fuelling particularly grim dodgy beliefs and practices. He then will teach you how to be this true alpha male for the low low price of £50 a month.

He pointedly positions himself as the anti-woke, alt-right poster boy, and he's gained lots of traction with younger men because of his particular mix of cherry picked beliefs from the incel, bro and modern fash-y right wing spheres, together with image he presents of his life - rich, successful in all aspects of his life, surrounded by beautiful women, **** who he wants when he wants, and enough of a hard man to fight any threat. He made a big deal recently of converting to Islam which let him tap into the young Muslim man market.

Its particularly grim that he's become popular.

Its also grim when you realise this image is a in many ways a front. The foundation of his lifestyle is the sex industry, running brothels and cam girl operations, out of Romania. Why Romania? He has openly said that Romania's police and legal system let's him get away with things he couldn't do here, either through incompetence or lack of interest in these activities. Its long been alleged that that included abuse, trafficking, rape...

He's a nasty **** and all I can hope is the police have enough to put him away for a very long time, because otherwise he'll use this to grift even more.

What makes it even funnier is that he flaunts his wealth which his followers lap up. Seemingly not realising that his wealth comes from mugs like them giving him money to “teach” them how to make money. 

It makes no sense. But they don’t seem to be able to make the connection 

39 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What makes it even funnier is that he flaunts his wealth which his followers lap up. Seemingly not realising that his wealth comes from mugs like them giving him money to “teach” them how to make money. 

It makes no sense. But they don’t seem to be able to make the connection 

They have money to burn seeing as they can't give it to our Tommy anymore

• Like 2

Â