Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Fish and chips for dinner tonight for the first time in months is cheering me up. Covered in mushy peas and not a drop of gravy in sight. Beautiful. 

S'alright, I had 'em wi' gravy for m'dinner after a bike ride earlier today. Keeping up the quota.

9 hours ago, blandy said:

S'alright, I had 'em wi' gravy for m'dinner after a bike ride earlier today. Keeping up the quota.

You only needed to mention France in that post for a full house :) 

• Haha 2

I qualify for an Irish passport through my Grandad  

If I was to get one would that mean I could get one for my not yet existent kids?  That would be the main aim, give them their future back that all the throbbers stole from them 😊

Mum delivered three bags of urine with Ocado food shop

A mum was left ‘absolutely disgusted’ when Ocado allegedly delivered three bags of urine with her online food shopping amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Michelle Leonard, 42, from Islington, north London, ordered £57 worth of party food and drink for her birthday celebration on Friday.

But the mum-of-three claims she was forced to throw away the whole shop after it came with three carrier bags full of urine.

Ocado has apologised and launched an investigation after the ‘sickening’ incident – but Michelle has vowed to never use the online supermarket again.

Metro

3 bags of frozen peas, 3 bags of cold piss. Easy mistake to make.

Other comments...

'The good news is, she only drank two of them before the mistake was spotted.'

'Did she order a crate of Fosters? If so, I think it’s an acceptable substitute.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I showed my successor some of the work I do today. She asked a really dumb question. She obviously don't have the merits for the job, I have laughed at this all day.

There is dumb questions and this make wonder what basic knowledges she lacks. Sorry for the ones I like who I leave but it's still funny.

On 30/10/2020 at 17:34, tonyh29 said:

I received a letter from the NHS today , intrigued i opened it ... it was a letter telling me that now I'm 50 ,  I am now eligible for free flu jabs and I should schedule one with my doctor

Threw the letter in the bin, I still pogo at gigs, wear t-shirts outside when its minus 4 and  get found drunk in gutters  ...   I'm too young to be declared old by the NHS

when I don a cloth cap and gloves to drive a car at 20 mph through a 40 zone , then I'll have a flu jab

Received a letter from the NHS today saying I’d been sent a flu jab letter in error and I wasn’t actually an old git one plane ride away from Dignitas ...

I’m off to make a cup of Horlicks to celebrate being young again .

55 minutes ago, bickster said:

Knowing your prediliction for shit flavoured foodstuffs, I'll wager you're having this vegan flavoured one

Screen-Shot-2020-10-29-at-15.21.46-654x2

One more thing to make me give up my job and become a US postal worker 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Received a letter from the NHS today saying I’d been sent a flu jab letter in error and I wasn’t actually an old git one plane ride away from Dignitas ...

I’m off to make a cup of Horlicks to celebrate being young again .

Seems like a few flu jab letters have gone out in error.  The wife got one too.

Â