Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Yeah residency is part of the citizenship thing I'm fairly certain. My sister won't qualify for the passport but my niece does. No Irish-green card for marrying into it unless you're living in Ireland! My brother-in-law has an Irish and British passport but has only ever lived in England. 

Scottish EU membership is my only chance of a route back to an EU passport and as Bicks said some way off I'd expect from a personal convenience. Unfortunately my Irish ancestors came over on the boat in the 19th century 

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm sure I can claim a French passport as I must have a Norman bloodline following 1066. 

I did one of those DNA test things during lockdown. 99.9% British and Irish (No Irish) 0.1% Coptic Egyptian.

Welsh Independence and them joining the EU is my only hope

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Fish and chips for dinner tonight for the first time in months is cheering me up. Covered in mushy peas and not a drop of gravy in sight. Beautiful. 

S'alright, I had 'em wi' gravy for m'dinner after a bike ride earlier today. Keeping up the quota.

9 hours ago, blandy said:

S'alright, I had 'em wi' gravy for m'dinner after a bike ride earlier today. Keeping up the quota.

You only needed to mention France in that post for a full house :) 

• Haha 2

I qualify for an Irish passport through my Grandad  

If I was to get one would that mean I could get one for my not yet existent kids?  That would be the main aim, give them their future back that all the throbbers stole from them 😊

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â