Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

On 19/11/2020 at 11:49, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:
On 19/11/2020 at 11:20, Wainy316 said:

Seems like a few flu jab letters have gone out in error.  The wife got one too.

I have had it for as long as I can remember.  It really works.

It's why I will always pay my bear tax. Not a single attack ever.

No I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I was just jokin' for teh lulz

3 hours ago, bickster said:

You should try...

I was parked in a layby and someone crashed into me.  My penis was bitten off on impact....

I used to work in insurance fraud investigation, specifically uninsured and untaxed accidents and I've seen all sorts from alleged 5-year whiplash to the deaths of everyone involved.. I've not had one admit to dogging

I could fill a whole thread with some of the best and weirdest accidents I've investigated including a ferret in a bucket flying out of the passenger window to a 4 v 5 ethnically-charged beatdown involving pepper spray. It's really a wild world 

Ordered an UGG care kit for the missus, £12, to go with some new boots I’ve bought her for Christmas. It was delivered today, opened the box to find a brand new pair of £200 boots. No care kit. I checked the emails and my bank, I’ve definitely only been charged £12, and the order shows that the care kit was delivered. 

Unfortunately they’re the wrong size for her, so they’ll go on eBay instead. I could return them, but where’s the fun in that?

Commentator on BBC’s coverage of Stevenage vs Hull doing some of the best Partridge I’ve heard in a while.

Stand out examples include:

”it’s King Arthur stuff here for Stevenage, except it’s not the round table, it’s the third round!”

followed during the 7th round of penalties by

”well, I have to start another sheet of paper here, I hadn’t accounted for so many penalties, but we are where we are”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • VT Supporter
3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Commentator on BBC’s coverage of Stevenage vs Hull doing some of the best Partridge I’ve heard in a while.

Stand out examples include:

”it’s King Arthur stuff here for Stevenage, except it’s not the round table, it’s the third round!”

followed during the 7th round of penalties by

”well, I have to start another sheet of paper here, I hadn’t accounted for so many penalties, but we are where we are”

A few years ago, when Emley went a long way in the Cup, and got a live BBC1 game, I was really disappointed that they didn't use Pink Floyd's "See 'Emley' Play" ("Three games from May...") 

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â