Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Does anybody else’s wife go all court case lawyer on them when they are not happy about something?

”oh, this evening at precisely 6:30pm I asked you to put your shoes away, could you please explain to me exactly why now, 3 HOURS later they are still positioned exactly as before, next to the front door?”.

11 hours ago, bickster said:

Had I been told to get the buns, I would have got them 😂

But surely you should have just known your wife wanted you to get the buns without being told. She shouldn't need to explain everything to you. At least that's what I'm told by my wife. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’ve probably worn a suit about 10 times in my life. Currently wearing one dressed as Joe Takagi (because my suit is that silver colour) as part of a Die Hard themed Zoom evening for my friends birthday with about 30 other people, many of whom are (dead) Tony Vreskis. It’s been a mostly shit year but things like this have made it funny for us.

10 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

That feeling when you stick the out of office on with the" I"m on annual leave until 29th December" and then log off😀

Mine still says I'm working from home and I'll get back to you when I can, since March 😂

• Haha 1

My Taxi COVID grant from the council came through in no time at all. The missus wants to go into the city centre tomorrow for some form of Xmas food shopping

It's like the gods have aligned,

I can go spend my grant in a record shop 😃😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, bickster said:

My Taxi COVID grant from the council came through in no time at all. The missus wants to go into the city centre tomorrow for some form of Xmas food shopping

It's like the gods have aligned,

I can go spend my grant in a record shop 😃😃

Record shops are open? 

Â