Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That's not how coordinates work, that's just a latitudinal line that runs around the whole planet, there's bound to be something on it :D 

Not really.

90% of the landmass on earth is uninhabited, so whilst it doesn't really mean anything, it's a cool coincidence.

• Like 1

Just watched a live Zoom reading of The Princess Bride featuring most of the original cast. They did it to raise money for the Wisconsin Democrats to defeat Trump. Not without technical glitches, but really well done and very heartwarming. 

As you wish, VillaTalk

• Like 3

Pictures of famous people who you wouldn’t necessarily put together. I think it’s the idea of these different worlds colliding that I like. You can find them online, Chaplin & Ghandi is one such example. But I quite like knowing that at some point, however brief, Alice Cooper and Frankie Howerd crossed paths.

B9841F1C-4A2B-4CCC-88B4-B8802D973277.jpeg

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Pictures of famous people who you wouldn’t necessarily put together. I think it’s the idea of these different worlds colliding that I like. You can find them online, Chaplin & Ghandi is one such example. But I quite like knowing that at some point, however brief, Alice Cooper and Frankie Howerd crossed paths.

B9841F1C-4A2B-4CCC-88B4-B8802D973277.jpeg

EhaG8jtVoAAOKSR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

On 13/09/2020 at 09:16, A'Villan said:

Wrap your head around this one, uncanny!

119094594_2364579553837114_5351229927926

To be honest my immediate thought when seeing this was "Well that's obviously bollocks"

But it does appear to be true.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I won’t lie, I’m not familiar with Emo Philips. I initially thought “Huh, Plant looks older there but Pete Townshend still looks quite young in that picture”.

But yeah, that sort of thing.

Emo Philips was absolutely brilliant.

• Like 3

Â