Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 16/09/2020 at 09:53, Genie said:

I’ve still not had one (Orange Twirl).
I actually preordered a load of them from Amazon when I was a bit tipsy but then cancelled the order the next day.

Just had one, extremely “meh”. 

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Family BBQ

I'm 5 beers in before eating anything and sunburnt already

How did we conquer the world?? 

Whilst I would encourage you to enjoy some of the food prepared for you, drink responsibly and be sun smart. I do enjoy the humour in this post.

Besides.. F^ck it, you've conquered the world!

On 18/09/2020 at 07:51, pete101 said:

I've been trolling a customer care chat for last hr and half over a coffee mug I didn't receive, dickheads wouldn't refund me, but my pure being the most annoying person on the planet paid off and got me the W

I had a customer service chat about a week ago where I politely told the agent that I wanted the chat escalated to someone who was in a position to make decisions.

I then proceeded to essentially lecture this poor manager human on why policy serves people and why people don't serve policy, I can't say it cheered me up though, at all.

I suppose it's like this, sometimes people get an ass whooping, and I'm not saying that anybody deserves that kind of treatment, but some people straight up ask for it sometimes.

56 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Whilst I would encourage you to enjoy some of the food prepared for you, drink responsibly and be sun smart. I do enjoy the humour in this post.

Besides.. F^ck it, you've conquered the world!

I've got a bbq at my mom's next weekend where its forecasted for 12° and rain, she's got in some frozen burgers and Richmond sausages for hot dogs for her gas fired bbq... Today I'm sat here watching ze germans slap kilograms worth of pork on an open flame pit

Maybe we shouldn't have won... 

And I don't understand the wizardry of it but cheese sausages 🙁 unbelievable Jeff, its like they put philadelphia in a sausage, how? 

Edited by villa4europe

9 hours ago, V01 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it raised a smile from me this morning.

Guessing @Chindie is already aware of it.

Yeah I think I've mentioned it before. They decided to build a life size walking Gundam for the 40th anniversary of the show. It's not as impressive as it appears mind - it's just on rails. And they've built life size Gundam mobile suits before - they built an RX-78-2 (which this 'walking' Gundam is a version of) outside of a shopping centre in Tokyo and replaced a couple of years back with a Unicorn Gundam which can do a full transformation into it's 'Destroy' mode.

Still, it's a cool thing and very, very Japanese.

Â