Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Let's just say my zoom virtual background for my team meeting yesterday, including two liverpool fans, was a certain scoreboard from a certain game

The Liverpool fan in our zoom quiz last night took it on the chin that I had a Villa shirt on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Let's just say my zoom virtual background for my team meeting yesterday, including two liverpool fans, was a certain scoreboard from a certain game

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The Liverpool fan in our zoom quiz last night took it on the chin that I had a Villa shirt on. 

I work from home these days but I rEaLlY dO nEeD to go into the office tomorrow for .... something. I don't know what yet. But definitely for something. Guy on reception is a fanatical (turned up to 12) Liverpool fan. As in every conversation about everything eventually becomes about Liverpool.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

In the current UK album charts, Queen are 1, Oasis are 2 and Bon Jovi are 3.

I'd love to hear @bickster's view on that :D 

erm, hate to point this out but you're talking utter bollocks, Idles are number one in the album chart and none of the artists you've mentioned are even in the top 10, highest placed is Qu**n at number 20

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

In the current UK album charts, Queen are 1, Oasis are 2 and Bon Jovi are 3.

I'd love to hear @bickster's view on that :D 

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

erm, hate to point this out but you're talking utter bollocks, Idles are number one in the album chart and none of the artists you've mentioned are even in the top 10, highest placed is Qu**n at number 20

One of you is talking about the official album charts, the other has been spoofed by the Shite 90’s FM evening phone in poll.

I just need to work out which is which...

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

I do talk bollocks a lot but not this time. Live standings 

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

I do talk bollocks a lot but not this time. Live standings 

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/

The Chart is a weekly thing, the current chart is the chart until the new chart of 9th October, what you've linked to is a midweek update which always favours new releases because their pre-sales get included for the period stated

Â