Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Our vegetable/fruit garden.   I've just picked a f**kton of grapes today and made juice because we can't eat them fast enough.   I got over 1/2 gallon from just half of what I picked.   Delicious.   We've been getting tons of cucumbers and zucchini as big as a caveman's club.   The tomatoes are now starting to ripen.  It's so cool when it seems every meal we end up using something that we grew ourselves.

• Like 4

On 31/07/2020 at 14:31, Xela said:

I liked them for a few years under Keegan. They played great football and were a breath of fresh air in the Premier League. 

After he left, they've been average at best, and thats being very kind. They treated Sir Bobby poorly as well at the end. 

I agree with you here. I respected Newcastle in the Keegan years right through to the Souness years, since then they have really gone down in my estimation. They have turned into a bit of a shitshow of a club that's ran by a Representative for Wellingborough with bitter deluded fans. I won't even mention the manager.

On 03/08/2020 at 07:18, il_serpente said:

Our vegetable/fruit garden.   I've just picked a f**kton of grapes today and made juice because we can't eat them fast enough.   I got over 1/2 gallon from just half of what I picked.   Delicious.   We've been getting tons of cucumbers and zucchini as big as a caveman's club.   The tomatoes are now starting to ripen.  It's so cool when it seems every meal we end up using something that we grew ourselves.

GoodLife3BBC_468x426.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

15,000.  Wooooooooo

image.png.277efa21189bbea20988409ab0df5cd4.png

Were you affected by the great post count cull that year ?  Think i lost about 12k from my post count .. mind you I'd be surprised if more than 4 of them were actually worth reading

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Were you affected by the great post count cull that year ?  Think i lost about 12k from my post count .. mind you I'd be surprised if more than 4 of them were actually worth reading

Yeah, I reckon I lost about 8k to that.  Again, bugger all worth reading though.

My Eureka moment with our Voice Recognition booking service, showed a 13% increase in bookings using VR from last Monday to this and the comparable failure rate dropped by 10%

Gold Star for Bicks from the Boss

• Like 3

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Found my first Adam & Eve today, took a 5 minute detour and found an absolute treasure trove of a graveyard.

EeurktFWAAEYlgE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The Eve with the big boobies, 1769.

Did you get a rubbing?   ....of the gravestone, that is.

• Like 1

Â