Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

So many threads but should have been on the Euro pub crawl this weekend , but cancelled. By airline ... plan b also got cancelled and Plan C festival in Godstone also cancelled .. so plan j , pub crawl in London , going well. ..: but currently in a cocktail bar in Covent Garden selling cocktails and playing music whilst trying to enforce a no dancing rule .. which involves a bouncer walking around the bar and everyone getting up dancing like mad until he turns around like a game you played when you were kids .... I just got caught mid air leap off my bar stool but managed to blag it like I’d  been attacked by a wasp ... small things but it’s like being 12 and 45 in one night 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

On 13/08/2020 at 22:32, villa4europe said:

My German wife waking up, me telling her she was snoring and getting a half asleep response of

"bollocks, you're talking shit" 

Doesn't get much more fluent than that

What's "DHUTWU" auf deutsch ?

On 08/08/2020 at 15:37, wazzap24 said:

Women’s thighs cheer me up. 

Thick ones, not overly thick, but the kind that would get a bit of chub-rub on a long walk. Ideally tanned and tattooed.

Not a big fan of tattoos, especially big ones. Makes me an old git I know.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not a big fan of tattoos, especially big ones. Makes me an old git I know.

Me neither. Look absolutely terrible when they are on the thighs. 

/old fart

• Like 2

I was waiting for Bicks, but Tegis beat him to it. 

I'd be all over orange Toblerone like a rash. 

(*past* checkout, btw). 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Orange flavored chocolate belongs here

ew throw up GIF

Is exactly the right answer. I wouldn't even let Toblerony through customs with that. We need Australian Style customs checks for alien foodstuffs like orange flavoured chocolate, we have a big enough problem with our indigenous chocolate / orange combo foodstuffs trying to ruin our tastebuds without this foreign muck, I though Brexit would sort this nonsense out!

The verdict is in 

initially I was like , Meh ... but it kinda grows on you

so with that in mind here are the official scores

1st Salted Almond

2nd Original

3rd White chocolate

4th Coconut

5th  Orange Zest

6th Fruit and Nut

7th Dark chocolate 

sure I’ve missed a flavour somewhere 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Terrys chocolate orange is an exception at Christmas (like drinking before mid 10am) but otherwise I’m not a fan of orange flavour chocolate.

That is exactly what started my patholgical dislike of the flavour combo. My parents used to give me one every xmas. In later years I was sneaking it out of the house to give to someone... anyone so as to not offend.

It had become something of a tradition

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

That is exactly what started my patholgical dislike of the flavour combo. My parents used to give me one every xmas. In later years I was sneaking it out of the house to give to someone... anyone so as to not offend.

It had become something of a tradition

I buy my wife one every year... you might be onto something. 

Â