Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They're pretty good, too. Actually, the only thing I disapprove of in chocolate is raisins. Ugh. 

The salted caramel side of things I will swerve into agreement slightly.

It's the fact they have bombarded it into everything else too.

(I know it was the new craze thing to do to keep in with the food trends).

35 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

They're pretty good, too. Actually, the only thing I disapprove of in chocolate is raisins. Ugh. 

Don't agree. Fruit and nut is the choc bar of champions!

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

See I see Salted Caramel as a natural combo with Chocolate but I completely agree on the other SC products. The worst of which and I've posted this a few times is...

1-Salted-Caramel-Indulgence-Green-Tea-rs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Ah Chocolate raisins, perfect with each other. Chocolate raisins themselves are great but I was eating a chocolate chip cookie or two the other day thinking that they could actually do with having some raisins in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The salted caramel side of things I will swerve into agreement slightly.

(I know it was the new craze thing to do to keep in with the food trends).

Yeah but it is **** delicious though.

I think I'd eat dog shit if it was flavoured with Salted Caramel

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Ah Chocolate raisins, perfect with each other. Chocolate raisins themselves are great but I was eating a chocolate chip cookie or two the other day thinking that they could actually do with having some raisins in

tenor-6.gif

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Wise words there.  Raisins in chocolate are really the sports suspension within the chocolate experience.  

Smooths the bumps in the flavour and crunchiness motorway.  In Clubs,  genius.

• Like 1

I have recently rediscovered raisins. I mean, quite literally, I found a bag of them in the back of the cupboard.

They have transformed my slightly worthy slightly dull breakfast (low fat natural yogurt, banana, dusting of cinnamon) in to a brilliant start of the day triumph (low fat yogurt, banana, raisins, dusting of cinnamon).

1 hour ago, bickster said:

See I see Salted Caramel as a natural combo with Chocolate but I completely agree on the other SC products. The worst of which and I've posted this a few times is...

1-Salted-Caramel-Indulgence-Green-Tea-rs

. . . and every time you post it, I remember that I really like this stuff.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I have recently rediscovered raisins. I mean, quite literally, I found a bag of them in the back of the cupboard.

They have transformed my slightly worthy slightly dull breakfast (low fat natural yogurt, banana, dusting of cinnamon) in to a brilliant start of the day triumph (low fat yogurt, banana, raisins, dusting of cinnamon).

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Don't do breakfast but I've been eating that for lunch probably 5 times a week for nearly 3 years now as part of losing weight

The raisins aren't good for you, neither is sticking a spoonful of Nutella in there 

My place gives us bananas every day as part of a health kick too, the only fruit I eat regularly (although an apple slice, raisin, cinnamon combo also works well) 

• Like 1

Â