Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

My 8yr old daughter has just received a green Blue Peter badge for making a bug hotel in the garden over the summer as part of their 60th anniversary celebrations. 

Fantastic, when I was a kid you used to be able to get into places free with one of them, is it still the case?

I was directed to this via reddit some of the comments and FAQs are hilarious

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g190804-d12865329-Reviews-Bude_Tunnel-Bude_Bude_Stratton_Cornwall_England.html?m=19905

The only tunnel Bude has to offer is open to the public free of charge, walk from the Sainsbury's car park to Crooklets Road completely undercover, protected from the elements whilst maintaining your view to the spectacular surroundings of Bude. Consisting of 36 metal arches and over 70m long, nowhere else in Bude can you walk this far undercover in a continuos straight line, all ages are welcome.

Edited by MickeyC_UTV
f rather than r in FAqs
  • Haha 1

I get the same. What annoys me is that she doesn't seem to understand that it's asynchronous communication. I don't need to be actively reading for her to send me a meaningful message.

She'll send me "hi"....Then nothing else until I respond. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I get the same. What annoys me is that she doesn't seem to understand that it's asynchronous communication. I don't need to be actively reading for her to send me a meaningful message.

She'll send me "hi"....Then nothing else until I respond. 

That's OK. It avoids confusing 'crossover' comments. 

Â