Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Going back to the Hopkins IVA, I find it quite amazing that someone who has been in the public eye for that long and had (I assume) well paid jobs in the media, can't afford to pay legal costs. What does/did she spend her money on

Its like footballers who earn millions and then go bankrupt a few years after retiring.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Going back to the Hopkins IVA, I find it quite amazing that someone who has been in the public eye for that long and had (I assume) well paid jobs in the media, can't afford to pay legal costs. What does/did she spend her money on

579097f4d7484.image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What does/did she spend her money on

Appearing rich and famous.

When you're famous for nothing more than being famous, you have to keep up appearances. One doesn't show up to a celeb bash wearing clothes from Next, driving a Ford Fiesta.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Xela said:

Its like footballers who earn millions and then go bankrupt a few years after retiring.

But this IVA means she avoids bankruptcy and - because she can claim she was on the brink - means she could pay the blogger back £10 a week.  It's creative accounting.

• Like 1

On 17/09/2018 at 21:48, chrisp65 said:

I have very recently opened my first ever facebook account. This last 2 days I've cranked up my new phone and put the messenger app on it.

I'm in tears here, laughing at the mess I'm making giving answers to one conversation in the texty boxy thing of a different conversation and adding people to the wrong groups. 

I am chaos, and I've arrived in the family chat, the footy chat, the churches and graves chat and the photography chat. Let's hope you all get along famously!

have you have posted a picture of your dinner and a cat that looks like Hitler yet ?

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

have you have posted a picture of your dinner and a cat that looks like Hitler yet ?

nope, I'm still quite the stalking newbie, but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon enough

I'm actually so anti social, that whilst I've finally set up a facebook social networking account, it's in a false name.

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

nope, I'm still quite the stalking newbie, but I'm sure I'll get up to speed soon enough

I'm actually so anti social, that whilst I've finally set up a facebook social networking account, it's in a false name.

and you haven't joined the Barry Town supporters group page yet either :detect:

Edited by tonyh29

7 hours ago, BOF said:

But this IVA means she avoids bankruptcy and - because she can claim she was on the brink - means she could pay the blogger back £10 a week.  It's creative accounting.

I think she's paid the blogger in full... it's the legal costs she hasn't paid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â