Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of referee's would have called a foul for that, if not a yellow. Great commited challenge.

That's why I like clattenburgh one of the better referees. one of my favourite refs. Wish there were more like him.

Edited by nazvfc

The best bit was the replay showing schulp's wtf expression straight after the tackle, it was like 'is that a foul?, i'm not sure'

Yeah that's what Pearce said. Classic didn't know what hit him!

He couldn't seem to work it out lol

HilariousFakeEarthworm.gif

My favourite thing with this is how he gets up and is already shouting at Delph to go forward..

Always liked Clark, and he's finally starting to look like the kid who started with Cuellar against Fulham all them years ago under MON before Dunne and Collins arrived. Also think he's better captain material than Delph too, seems much more commanding and better at barking out orders.

• Like 1

His development has been one big roller-coaster ride. I really had high hopes for him when he started to break into the team 4 and a half years ago but he went to pieces in Lambert's first seasons (not saying that was down to him but that's when it happened). Lots of our youth players over the past have come into the team and looked good before falling short but this one in particular I found disheartening. It's been great to see him in good consistent form. He's also got the potential to be a true one-club man (even Gabby technically doesn't count).

I just hope that if we go down we can keep him.

Awesome tackle. Can't think of a better one I've seen recently.[/quote

He did a similar one against the same team at VP earlier in the season after their players was sent off and after that challenge on Westwood and the player went down as if shot but linesman gave a throw in.

Â