Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is it with this lethal one in one out policy, it's as if no one likes to sit on benches.

Or... they enjoy getting injured. Hypothesis:

The club physio is a sexual icon. This could stereotypically explain Dutch Ron's absence on a regular basis, and the inability of any of the 5 centre halves to stay fit for the same time?

Also explains why Nathan keeps smacking himself in the head when he is fit to play. Addicted to the sexy therapist :(

Jores - why is his grin so back? A year out on the bonk.

Libor is a complete pervert.

I am not claiming in the know validity here, I must make that legally clear. However...

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 4

Maybe need to step off the intensity in the build up to a game as a lot of these injuries seem to occur the day before the game in training.

Disappointing, Baker and Okore looked dodgy v Liverpool's pace so can't see us holding out on Sunday.

I did think we might go 3 at the back for the next two games as it worked well enough against Man. United. This sunday is probably too soon for Vlaar but might be an option for Chelsea if he has a full week's training.

Maybe need to step off the intensity in the build up to a game as a lot of these injuries seem to occur the day before the game in training.

Disappointing, Baker and Okore looked dodgy v Liverpool's pace so can't see us holding out on Sunday.

I did think we might go 3 at the back for the next two games as it worked well enough against Man. United. This sunday is probably too soon for Vlaar but might be an option for Chelsea if he has a full week's training.

From what i hear he went over on his ankle. Could happen any training i guess.

Ah right, let's hope it's just a sprain and not ligament damage.

A sprain is ligament damage but get what you mean. It goes from just stretched a bit to a full rupture and any where in between. Fingers crossed it's the lower end and it will just be tomorrow out.

He has been unbelievable since coming into the side with Jaws next to him. I was honestly sick of seeing him play before useless and full of errors now he has developed a compusure and is consistantly putting it a great shift. If he has to miss these next 2 games then so be it. I doubt we'd get any points from them even with our full complement.

Operation save our asses start against Hull in reality

Special shout out to Clark for poor defending last night. Yes, Okore made a poor decision for the first but, Clark read the danger originally and dropped off in case there was a flick on. However, what he failed to do was to get close to Jelavic quick enough to put a serious challenge in.

The second goal was scored by his man too.

I feel sorry for the defence playing behind a bunch of clueless players who never look like scoring. It must be difficult knowing that all the pressure is on you to keep a clean sheet every game in order to get a point!

Special shout out to Clark for poor defending last night. Yes, Okore made a poor decision for the first but, Clark read the danger originally and dropped off in case there was a flick on. However, what he failed to do was to get close to Jelavic quick enough to put a serious challenge in.

The second goal was scored by his man too.

I feel sorry for the defence playing behind a bunch of clueless players who never look like scoring. It must be difficult knowing that all the pressure is on you to keep a clean sheet every game in order to get a point!

Well if Clark hadn't snapped his leg.... Libor would probably have put one or two in... Alas... Clark did what he did

Â