Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

I think it's an incredibly easy decision for Lambert to make considering Vlaar wants out. I bet Lambert can't believe his luck that he isn't forced to bring Vlaar in straight away.  If Vlaar was poised to sign a new deal it would be difficult, but that's not the case.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not easy for Lambert though, keeping your captain on the bench.

I don't think he will struggle to make that call.

Well he should because it takes balls to make the call of leaving Vlaar out and I will extremely disappointed if he starts ahead of Clark or Okore.

As I said, I don't think he will struggle to make that call.

But vague there in your message tbh

If you think it will be easy to recall Vlaar then it's a joke of a setup

Edited by Dirtysanchez

I like that Ciaran and Jores are friends. Eating lunch together. Chatting football. Playing football together. Visiting each other maybe. Spotting each other in the gym. Practising kissing on each other. I wish I had a friend

Give Darren Bent a call.

• Like 1

I like that Ciaran and Jores are friends. Eating lunch together. Chatting football. Playing football together. Visiting each other maybe. Spotting each other in the gym. Practising kissing on each other. I wish I had a friend

Football friend!

The thing is, we all know what he is capable of. When I saw people saying that Clark is a 'pub player', 'not even championship standard' it really pissed me off because some people were being extremely short sighted.

He's doing really well right now and I hope it long continues. I sincerely believe he will be Villa captain one day.

• Like 1

Very happy for Ciaran. He's gaining in confidence every game. Lambert has some tough decisions to make when all five CB's are fit. He may well stick Clark to LB again. I probably would.

I think that would be the worst thing you could do. You have a player who is playing well at CB and has known limitations at LB. To move him out could damage the confidence he has started to build up in the center

It's great to see him come to the fore and step up his game.

I thought Baker was looking like our most improved player but Ciaran is progressing just as well.

Having three young centre backs, in Okore, Clark and Baker all playing well bodes well for our future.

Â