Eric Lichaj

Rob182

Lichaj was a boss yesterday.. He did more in that game than Hutton has all season. At times it seemed like he was channelling Kyle Walker when he was attacking.. He has some pace and a great situational brain, the main difference and a big one is unlike Walker.. Lichaj is a great defender, he kept their players silent all game. The weaknesses came from Baker.

Why not just replace the 2 chuckle brothers entirely. Give Stevens a game when Warnock has his inevitable drop in performance. Leave Lichaj in the first-team. He's the future, and honestly I think he brings more to the team than Hutton. He actually gets results when going forward, and he isn't a red-card waiting to happen when he slides in. Both of which cannot be said about Hutton.

Was pleased to see he was able to bring his form from reserves to big league.

He has been playing really well for some time now and just needed his chance.

For my money - he came in and did well and so has retention of the shirt. Surely that's how a squad is supposed to work.

Otherwise how demotivating is it for the squad players if whatever they do they know they cant keep their place.

Not as if Hutton has been pulling up trees for us anyway. If you ask me Lichaj did more in that game than Hutton has done in any this season

It will be a **** disgrace if Lichaj is dropped for Hutton. Whilst I think Hutton has shown signs of improvement of late, there is no way he should be put straight back into the first team after Lichaj's display against Chelsea last week. Hutton, if fit, should be sat on the bench waiting for his next chance to come along!

Outside of the City game, I don't think Lichaj has been defensively worse than who he replaced.

I'd give him a run in the side.

If nothing else, he provides a legitimate threat on throw-ins in their area.

Our kids simple don't let us down, what they lose for lack of experience they make up for in guile and effort.

How can you say that when every game we play with the kids (many of whom are 20+) we loose ?

The sooner the blinkers are off about these kids the better. The more we rely on them the worse the results. Last season as well as this.

I think Warnock has been decent this past month or so. Mass humiliation from the fans vs QPR has seemingly helped him out a bit. I hope to god Hutton doesn't come in for Lichaj at right back. Lichaj has been very good most times I've seen in play. Hutton is a ticking time bomb, ready for a big mistake or the red mist.

Â