The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So you expect Grealish to become the best in his position in the Premier League in under 12months? 

Grealish couldn't lace Rabiot boots, that however doesn't change the fact he a massive rocket polisher.

No, I expect him to grow to 6' 4" and start speaking dutch.

• Haha 1

Our playoff hopes depend on this guy. If we can get him back fit, he’s good enough to win us enough games on his own.

I don’t think I’ve ever known a villa side depend on one player so much. It was the same last season. 

Cracking player.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever known a villa side depend on one player so much. It was the same last season. 

Benteke ...merson....We have form on this!

12 hours ago, Nigel said:

Benteke ...merson....We have form on this!

Merson was before my time but Benteke had Delph. Call him a snake or whatever you like, he went on to start games for the best team in England.

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

I think McGinn is in the conversation with Tammy regarding contribution.

Grealish is on another level.

I'm assuming that's the level below, because it'd be insanity to suggest Grealish has contributed anywhere close to what Tammy has this season.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm assuming that's the level below, because it'd be insanity to suggest Grealish has contributed anywhere close to what Tammy has this season.

Insanity it is then. Tammy's great. However Hourihane isn't too far behind him in contribution to the goal tally, whether that be through goal or assist.

And yet Conor is no where near Tammy's overall contribution to the team. Grealish provides us with a dynamic that is simply invaluable.

Yes, Tammy's goals are invaluable too. However it is no coincidence that Spurs wanted Grealish this season and Chelsea didn't have a place for Tammy.

10 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Merson was before my time but Benteke had Delph. Call him a snake or whatever you like, he went on to start games for the best team in England.

You take benteke out of that team and then see how well delph fares. 

If merson was too early for you then ill tell you that he had far better help....but we were still in effect a one man team.

You could argue that yorke carried us for a season too and we had a great team then.

The point being that this is not a unique position for us. We lack the resources and standing to build on it so it will happen again too.

• Like 1

Â