The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Didn’t see the game yesterday, but I just seen the extended highlights. Looked to be another good performance from Jack. I saw a few times him putting those perfectly weighted balls between the cb and fb for the winger to run onto to cross, these should’ve been scored from. I know McGinn is deservedly getting credits, but Jack for me is comfortably our best player.

Edited by mikeyp102

I’m not saying he’s ready for them yet, but I really believe Grealish wouldn’t look out of place in the Man City team. They way he retains the ball, carries the ball forward and his work rate, he is a Guardiola type player. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them take a look at him. 

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I’m not saying he’s ready for them yet, but I really believe Grealish wouldn’t look out of place in the Man City team. They way he retains the ball, carries the ball forward and his work rate, he is a Guardiola type player. 

They couldn’t afford him

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

There's actually shades of David Silva in the way he plays. Silva is so incisive and effective though, Jack may never reach that level but it's a damn good yard stick to aim at. 

5 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

There's actually shades of David Silva in the way he plays. Silva is so incisive and effective though, Jack may never reach that level but it's a damn good yard stick to aim at. 

He has the potential and ability to reach that level, no doubt 

Am so fed up of these storys coming out saying he will be off in january or if we fail to get promotion, I think he will stay with us.

Don't think any club from above is going to pay that price tag for him, they all had a chance to come swooping in for Jack when they could of got him dirt cheap and was playing fantastic, yet didnt. I just can not see anyone coming in paying the minimum of 60million for Grealish and I am totally fine with that. I also think Jack heard what the owners had to say and said yeah I'll stick around and take the rise in wages knowing there plans. This release clause story that keeps popping up is driving me nuts and i tend not to believe a bunch of clubs, players, ex players, managers or ex managers and whoever that want to stir the pot. When there is proof of it then ill start to worry about our lad Jack going, till then i. sure he wil keep putting in excellent performances under Dean Smith as he seem to know how to handle his players.

Jacks natural talent is almost impossible for us to replace, in our current status...he is essential to our ambition.

our owners will recognise this.

we must morph in to a building/ buying club, not a selling club.

there is no future in selling your best players.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TRO said:

Jacks natural talent is almost impossible for us to replace, in our current status...he is essential to our ambition.

our owners will recognise this.

we must morph in to a building/ buying club, not a selling club.

there is no future in selling your best players.

I agree to an extent. But nearly every club out there is a selling club if the price is right. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 06:01, Dave-R said:

Am so fed up of these storys coming out saying he will be off in january or if we fail to get promotion, I think he will stay with us.

Don't think any club from above is going to pay that price tag for him, they all had a chance to come swooping in for Jack when they could of got him dirt cheap and was playing fantastic, yet didnt. I just can not see anyone coming in paying the minimum of 60million for Grealish and I am totally fine with that. I also think Jack heard what the owners had to say and said yeah I'll stick around and take the rise in wages knowing there plans. This release clause story that keeps popping up is driving me nuts and i tend not to believe a bunch of clubs, players, ex players, managers or ex managers and whoever that want to stir the pot. When there is proof of it then ill start to worry about our lad Jack going, till then i. sure he wil keep putting in excellent performances under Dean Smith as he seem to know how to handle his players.

Where did you get 60 million from? If we don’t go up this season Jack Grealish is gone. 

Bloody hell lads. A few good performances in the Championship and he could be as good as David Silva? No wonder people are disappointed when he has an average game.

Jack is quality and can be a good Premier League player. But if he was ever going be on David Silva’s level Id think we’d know about it by now. 

Â