The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Nah man, I've stayed consistent, its everyone else that's fickle ;)

To be fair you’ve always said you’d be happy to see Bruce go if we found someone else better. That’s my stance too, but where we differ is, the level we set the bar. You’ve gone for Pochettino and I’ve gone for the bloke who runs our local post office. :)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

In a word

Happy

THFC Fans and Daniel Levy in three words

Not very happy

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

If you look on a Spurs site you’ll see that they really are t happy at all. They’re particularly unhappy with Mr Levy who they have introduced a whole new level of swearing for. Makes what we think of Xia look quite complimentary. 

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

If you look on a Spurs site you’ll see that they really are t happy at all. They’re particularly unhappy with Mr Levy who they have introduced a whole new level of swearing for. Makes what we think of Xia look quite complimentary. 

Yes, on one hand Levy, a guy that turned a team of similar status to us into Top 4 regular. On another Tony Xia, a man that almost got our club liquidated. Mhmm

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

Yes, on one hand Levy, a guy that turned a team of similar status to us into Top 4 regular. On another Tony Xia, a man that almost got our club liquidated. Mhmm

A Representative for Wellingborough is still a Representative for Wellingborough.

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

Yeah but who’s had the better rollercoaster of emotions out of it, a top 4 finish or living life on the edge from potentially going bust to what we have now. You only live once.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

To be fair you’ve always said you’d be happy to see Bruce go if we found someone else better. That’s my stance too, but where we differ is, the level we set the bar. You’ve gone for Pochettino and I’ve gone for the bloke who runs our local post office. :)

I think wires may have crossed dude, the post you quoted originally was a jest regarding a triple post further above. 

I think we can all agree that if there was a better Manager out there we'd all happily go for a change, as would every fan of every club but my stance has not changed re Bruce and our current situation 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

By "Let's get to work" he means he's about to call up the boys, bring out the knuckedusters and get to work on Sawiris' ribs.

#lettheboyleave

James? Is that you?

5 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Just seen a headline on Football.london. “Aston Villa to offer Grealish new deal, but he could still leave at the end of the season”. Desperate I see the first word that comes to mind. The next headline will be something like, Villa to lose Grealish at the end of the 2033 season!

"Clock ticking for Grealish as end of career looms less than two decades away"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KJT123 said:

I have to say a lot of the Spurs fans comments are classy af. Fairplay. I never thought I would say it but, good luck to them for the season. Now I think I need to go wash my mouth out. :) But I do mean it Spurs fans, respect.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

This ain't over!!

James Nursery.☹

James Nursey's career should be over. Best thing about all this is uniting Villa fans in their hatred of rat faced jerknalists - and I include Matt Scott in that - how do they justify themselves? Surely a more honest career is burgalling people's houses.

Â