The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Dick said:

From a dickhead like me. I hope I break my leg ?

Ey, join the club mate.

I was upset he dived once and I wont go into what I said :D

It's been emotional man!

Anyway, all in the past now, we're going up, he's gonna be a Villa legend, Happy Days :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alakagom said:

Yes, on one hand Levy, a guy that turned a team of similar status to us into Top 4 regular. On another Tony Xia, a man that almost got our club liquidated. Mhmm

Fickle lot........:)

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think wires may have crossed dude, the post you quoted originally was a jest regarding a triple post further above. 

I think we can all agree that if there was a better Manager out there we'd all happily go for a change, as would every fan of every club but my stance has not changed re Bruce and our current situation 

We’ll see how you feel when Pochettino resigns.......:)

Im confused, i thought jack was so desperste he might kill himself to join Spurs 

Shitty british sports media as usual. Off topic but this bullshit is why non-english people hate the england football team

• Like 2

It's hard for me to say it, as I make my money in media/journalism. But most journalists are just PR people now, a mouthpiece to pull numbers to websites no matter what. Nothing about investigating and all about ££££.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

FA Cup third round, Villa vs Spurs. Villa sitting top of the Championship by 5 points, Spurs 8th in the Premier League. Day before the game we put in a £60m bid for Harry Kane. Villa win the game 2-0, Jack Grealish screamer just before halftime and a Harry Kane own goal in the 82nd minute.........Levy sacked in the morning and replaced by Keith Wyness. :flag:

Whose managing us ?

6 hours ago, Dick said:

It's hard for me to say it, as I make my money in media/journalism. But most jerknalists are just PR people now, a mouthpiece to pull numbers to websites no matter what. Nothing about investigating and all about ££££.

Fixed.

• Like 1

I hope we don’t rely on him all the time. I can see people getting on his back when he has a few bad games in a row which is inevitable like all players do. The opposition will be fouling the crap out of him and will be there number 1 target to take out the game so we need other players stepping up. 

• Like 1

Let's not get carried away with anything.

Just keep our heads down focus on the season and we ALL must roar like f*** on Saturday at Villa Park for Jack and imo vital that we get behind him and the team.      :(

This is going to be my last post in this thread until September. Hang in there folks.

Even in the event of promotion I'd worry about Spurs coming in for him again if he doesn't sign a new deal. Being in the last year of his contract, would be hard to keep him. 

If we don't get promoted this year then, can't really blame him for wanting to leave. 

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

George Boateng just said Jack was very open about wanting to move

WTF

George Boateng, he is crazy as a box of frogs! Remember him throwing someones boot over the stand in one match. I wouldn't worry what he says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â