The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

George Boateng just said Jack was very open about wanting to move

WTF

I saw George talking about how Fred at United would bring competition for Lukaku and I thought 'Oh, he knows nothing'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Let's not get carried away with anything.

Just keep our heads down focus on the season and we ALL must roar like f*** on Saturday at Villa Park for Jack and imo vital that we get behind him and the team.      :(

This is going to be my last post in this thread until September. Hang in there folks.

Agreed, all the talk about winning the Champions league and what not, selling Jack for £200m to RM in a few years time. It just makes me cringe.

Let's just concentrate on winning the PL first, maybe a couple of FA cups and a few CL semi finals. Let's not get carried away.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Agreed, all the talk about winning the Champions league and what not, selling Jack for £200m to RM in a few years time. It just makes me cringe.

Let's just concentrate on winning the PL first, maybe a couple of FA cups and a few CL semi finals. Let's not get carried away.

Makes me cringe too. I hate Real Madrid.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dale said:

Steve Bruce is hardly doing the kid any favours by talking about his 'disappointment'... Terrible bit of man-management there in my view.

I think whatever else you can knock Bruce for, his handling of Jack has been really good to date - don't think I'm going to be concerned about that.

• Like 2

think if we can get mcginn and hourihane around him he'll have more options on, green was poor today IMO and elmo was ok but doesnt offer the same out ball that snodgrass did

his biggest problem is the musical statue world champion up top, offered him nothing

42 minutes ago, Dick said:

Second best, imo. McGinn just shaded it.

Could definitely make a case for it given the balls in he provided directly leading to goals, just think Jack offered more than anyone in general play. Was constantly involved through the 90 minutes and always carried us up the pitch when others couldn't. Splitting hairs though really.

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

People were saying Bruce was good for Jack. I said Jack attributed it to Terry more. 

A week later Bruce said he was disappointed not to move and plays him out of position. 

Oh please. 

Â