17 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Tough life, isn't it.

"BBC Understands"

"Sky Sports Understand" 

"TalkSport Understands" :crylaugh:

Means either:

1) We read something on Twitter

2) We are making shit up

If only they had read this forum for the last month or so they would have realised he was going nowhere.   B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sky Sports journos have been playing too much football manager. In what world does a player like Jack, who loves his boy hood club, who’ve given him everything he has today, and thousands of adoring fans, get disillusioned because he’s not given a move to Spurs!? Ha ha, it’s nonsense. 

“Fine player one weeks wages”

Edited by alreadyexists

9 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Oh shit!

Someone at Sky is saying Jack is not happy. I bet he will force a move then. All Spurs fans get excited, go to Skybet and put some money on it whilst the price is good!

I just wish Sky hadn't said 2 hours ago he was staying, I got excited and went to Skybet and put some money on him staying myself.

Damn Sky and their contradicting reports!

anyone reckon we loop in liam neeson to help with negotiations? taken style...

"you offered onomah as part exchange? price just went up 10%"

"getting your sky mates to say jack's upset?! price just went up 10%"

"your craftiness to leave it as late as possible in the hope to take us to the cleaners on deadline day has massively backfired...and for that, the price just went up 10%"

• Haha 2

Since this morning..... It went from he is leave to bid rejected but still having a medical to being told by the chairman of Villa that he won’t be sold to anyone. How quickly are the sources at Sky to get word of him crying about it? 

Also the wording on SSN kills me “dream move”. Behave. 

Â