The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, leev692 said:

If Spurs are getting £60m from Utd then I would add another £10m to jacks price!!

Tbf Levi is going to be under some big pressure to get deals over the line here!

Supporters typically are getting angsty and the manager won't be too happy either. How long is he going to stay around there with with this kind of thing happening to every target. He needs to be carefull because they are only going one way if his manager goes.

Time to turn these tables around!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villianusa said:

Guy on Twitter said he spoke to Jack today and Jack told him he was going in a few days. He did post pictures with him and Jack so could have some truth to it.

The spurs site bought this up but apparently it was McCormack who said he was going in a few days. Jack said he was staying 

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

The spurs site bought this up but apparently it was McCormack who said he was going in a few days. Jack said he was staying 

Wait, So are they getting McCormack and Jack mixed up? I think the plan may be back on, where are my hair clippers and scissors, get me Ross here now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If we can get rid of Ross McCormack it will be a minor miracle. Maybe Rangers? 

I expect that they can pay more than Melbourne but it won't be anywhere near his full wages. 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

If we can get rid of Ross McCormack it will be a minor miracle. Maybe Rangers? 

I expect that they can pay more than Melbourne but it won't be anywhere near his full wages. 

I doubt they could much more. Let’s not forget Adam Rooney who was at second placed Aberdeen, left to join conference side Salford City (obviously it wasn’t money related :P).

As for Jack, I don’t think anyone will match our valuation of him, so he’ll be ours for at least another season. 

24 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I doubt they could much more. Let’s not forget Adam Rooney who was at second placed Aberdeen, left to join conference side Salford City (obviously it wasn’t money related :P).

As for Jack, I don’t think anyone will match our valuation of him, so he’ll be ours for at least another season. 

I'm worried about Spuds getting £60m though know, they will be looking to reinvest a good chunk of that, unless it's to pay for a bit of their stadium. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I'm worried about Spuds getting £60m though know, they will be looking to reinvest a good chunk of that, unless it's to pay for a bit of their stadium. 

I agree to a certain extent.... however the £60m is potentially coming from Man Utd and there is no way Mourinho is giving that much money to a rival in the league and a week for them to sort a replacement. 

Got deadline day signing written all over it

Spurs have been taking stick in the last twelve months for always buying potential rather than finished product. Even their own players have weighed in, I think it has come to a point where although they might like Jack, he might be priced too highly for them to take a risk on. I wonder if Zaha is their preferred target, and whether Grealish is being used as a bargaining tool or is the back up option.

Time will tell whether Spurs value him as highly as our new owners and Bruce do. If they do, we might see some late movement from them depending on whether their other targets look likely or not. I have my fingers crossed they go elsewhere. 

When is this window going to finish?! Nervous deadline day I guess!

Everytime we think we went to the right direction something mess it up. 

New owners, new vision, everyone’s getting his hopes up, then at the worse time (deadline day) something like this might be done.

There is no time to replace him, nothing to do with the money thats coming.

Its going to be a long week.

Spurs owners and stupid fans dont rate because their ignorant and have the most annoying unfounded sense of self entitlement ive ever seen, bit like Man Yoo fans the last several years, but at least they were used to winning things so can sort of expect that.

The thing that worries me is MoPo is not like that and he would have both seen for himself first-hand and had glowing reports given back to him by the development personnel who were at VP alot last season who were supppsed to keeping tabs on Onomah, but saw a gem who shined a lot brighter amongst our ranks. Poch knows what a talent Grealish is, Dele knows too, and if he tells Levy he wants him enough and he wants him for £40 odd mill then he will probably get the deal done. If however they leave it until deadline day we need to tell them to do one as it will seriously f*** our morale and preparations for an important season ahead. In fact, its far too late in the day already, we start our season tomorrow ffs.

Â