The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I'm worried about Spuds getting £60m though know, they will be looking to reinvest a good chunk of that, unless it's to pay for a bit of their stadium. 

Midfield is arguably Spurs’ strongest position. With that £60m, they will need to get another CB and then possibly a striker. I’d be more worried if they were selling Eriksen.

I think if Jack was staying we would be recruiting out field players now.....I think we are waiting to see if Jack goes to make our next move.

I think he will go at the 11th Hour.

Levy is like O'neill a brinkman.

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

When is this window going to finish?! Nervous deadline day I guess!

There is no time to replace him, nothing to do with the money thats coming.

Well pretty much every Club in the world other than perhaps Real Madrid and Barcelona will have someone they are worried about losing.

Its just unusual for us because we are normally hoping our players DO leave !

And I’m pretty sure there’s quite a lot we can do with the money ! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think if Jack was staying we would be recruiting out field players now.....I think we are waiting to see if Jack goes to make our next move.

I think he will go at the 11th Hour.

Levy is like O'neill a brinkman.

Never heard it called that before ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, John said:

I really would prefer us to do no business with that vulture Levy. He doesn't want to pay us anywhere near the asking price so why would we even waste our time by talking to him?

Your right - you only have to look at how they conducted themselves over trying to sign Behrahino ( spelling looks incorrect sorry ) not that I have too much sympathy as he did not cover himself in glory - but Spuds clearly thought they could bully West Brom  and also us - however they have also overlooked that we no longer need their money ! Imo 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

arrogant little rocket polishers is what I call them ;)

I think HDE was branded a brinkman when he was in the hot seat.....It's their prerogative to be as hard nosed as they wish, but like all things in life .....you meet your match.

Naseef and Wes will not be bullied.....they have the wherewithal to resist that.

Levy misjudged things, like we all did, but I doubt he will change.....Lets see if he comes back with a sensible offer and Jack can then ascertain, whether they were serious or not.

We will see if Spurs ever had serious intentions for Jack.

Edited by TRO

36 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Sorry mate I was being silly.......” Levi is like O Neill, a #@##*#...etc. 

As to your point...I agree.

Feel free....its better than being stuffy.

yeah, "I meant in as much as"........

I didn't mean he was like him in any other sense.

Guy on sky sports said he expects grealish to be home by Thursday and I agree. The annoying thing is spurs havw had all summer to sign him and now we will be scrambling around to find a replacement.

I think if we get 30m in that eases ffp significantly and we can strengthen in other areas to make our team not competitive. As it stands wven with grealish I don't think we are strong enough for a promotion push

Just now, Zatman said:

Grealish is already home

I meant gone. But this isn't he his home Friday.  I expect him to go. I don't blame him but at the end of the day I won't be too upset.  Once you leave the villa life goes on and we will move on.

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If we are able to reinvest the funds...

If I can stop you there Vive.

We're selling him because we need to meet FFP. Therefore we are not able to reinvest the funds. If we didn't need the money to meet FFP we wouldn't be selling him.

• Like 1

really hope he stays for the sake of the season but if he needs to go due to the FFP constraints we seem to have and have then so be it. we better have a great loan option lined up to fill that massive gap if such is the case however otherwise this season is pretty much a bye-bye. I understand it's a team game, but I don't see enough quality overall without Grealish for us to be contenders for promotion.

Â