The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Guy on Twitter said he spoke to Jack today and Jack told him he was going in a few days. He did post pictures with him and Jack so could have some truth to it.

Girl on Twitter the day before said he told her he was staying. Also has pictures.

Can't wait for this to be sorted out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villianusa said:

Guy on Twitter said he spoke to Jack today and Jack told him he was going in a few days. He did post pictures with him and Jack so could have some truth to it.

Think you might be getting that confused with McCormack who said he will be leaving.

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

McCormack has told us he's leaving?..  as in he himself is leaving?

Ross told someone on twitter that he will be gone in the next few days. The same person said he spoke to Jack and isn't convinced Jack will stay, thinks he wants to go judging by body language/what he said.

10 hours ago, kieranavfc said:

Sissoko from Newcastle, also to Spurs. Grealish is better and the market has inflated even since then. 

But wasnt that the year they went down? Not a year when he wa playing championship football?

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

There was a transgender on facebook, said they'd spoken to jack but were confused whether he's staying or leaving. 

I read about this guy who was convinced Jack was staying - apart from between the hours of 8 and 11 a few nights a week when he got dolled up and said Jack was going.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I read about this guy who was convinced Jack was staying - apart from between the hours of 8 and 11 a few nights a week when he got dolled up and said Jack was going.

I expect movement next 72hrs now as aidelweld is off to united for 60m according to reports.  Now spurs will have a large amount of cash so they need to stop pussyfooting around and make a serious bid if they want him. 

I think we will sell out 30m but I'd try go for 35m or 30m + add ons.

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

There was a transgender on facebook, said they'd spoken to jack but were confused whether he's staying or leaving. 

Hermaphrodite fans say he's both staying and leaving.

• Haha 2

Â