The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He's either a really good actor or an absolute, egotistical, imbecile. 

Unfortunately I believe it is the latter as he probably thinks in his tiny made that he contributed just as much as anyone else in their team.

Absolute fool he's making of himself, you can tell some of his teammates are thinking the same!

I think he's just enjoying himself mate and I'm sure everyone else is too lol.

I'm pretty sure Jack is one of the most least egotistical and well liked players in both the England and City squad.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think he's just enjoying himself mate and I'm sure everyone else is too lol.

I'm pretty sure Jack is one of the most least egotistical and well liked players in both the England and City squad.

Might come across well liked to the cameras, but I genuinely don't think he is.

i'm glad we don't have to keep defending this clown

there's having a beer and enjoying their success, but he looks like an absolute knobhead

• Like 1

I’m pleased for him , I’m sure it’s the first of many medals for him , until our dominance of the Premier league starts in a couple of years time 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I kept hearing Brent, too.

’I’m bloody mad sometimes. Ain’t I? What?’

‘Gundo: lager. Reezy: lager. Fodders: lager sometimes cider. Different drinks for different millionaire footballers’ 

I'm getting young good looking popular millionaire footballer having a good time ...and also bitterness.

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i'm glad we don't have to keep defending this clown

there's having a beer and enjoying their success, but he looks like an absolute knobhead

Hit the nail on the head here. I think people in general love to watch celebrations because we see normally straight laced people let loose. Tom Brady winning the Super Bowl in Tampa and throwing the trophy from one boat to another comes to mind. It’s relatable. Who doesn’t celebrate big moments in life?

But seeing someone who is often pissed up “celebrating” way harder than anyone else isn’t nearly as fun. In fact it’s pretty cringe.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Jack Grealish what a lad. What a boy. He's a throwback. A proper character. Makes such a change to today's robots. He's got personality. He's rough around the edges but he's real. He's the nations sweet heart. You can't help but love him. No matter what he's got  that rogue charm. He loves life. He's a free spirit. He's living every boys dream. And he apologies to nobody. The game misses guys like him.

Ah he has left us has he?

Insufferable prick!!!

At Villa he was the main man, he suited acting the big man. Everyone who came to Villa looked up to him and loved him as it was his club, and they knew he was King around the place.

He’s in new surroundings now, trying to act like the main man again and it doesnt suit at all going by those videos he comes across very arrogant. Trying to jostle for position as the alpha male in a room full of robots shouldnt be that hard, but he’s making hard work of it going by those videos.

Even doing that thing where you put on a foreign accent when speaking English because he’s around foreigners 😂 . Loudest in the room is the weakest in the room springs to mind. The way Zinchenko, Cancelo look at him lol

You’re right to some extent; He used to be our idiot, we’d always blindly defend him and big him up but im glad I can see it from the other side now and how he comes across. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

We'd have all of this as our avatars had it happened at Villa. He's living the life. Football needs more characters like Jack the Lad.

Yep.

Jack got absolutely battered and was out in his villa kit off his face for 48 hours after the play off final and everyone here absolutely loved it,.

He does it after winning the Premier League and everyone here thinks he's a moron.

This thread keeps on delivering.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Couldn't figure out why they spent 100m on him but it makes sense now, he's a great addition to their end of season party squad, they were lacking in that dept to be fair. They have also added Haaland, next season's party should be even better.

You think if Haaland only scores like 7 goals, people will give him a pass, you know because he still settling in? 

Â