The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

So Jack is making fun of the contribution of others who played when he didn’t play at all 😕.

It’s probably a running joke that JG is a bit of a nob who gets pissed and runs his mouth off.

If KdB or Walker want to make that joke then it might be funny. It’s just not landing right when new boy who hasn’t really contributed much does it.

It landed pretty perfectly. Same as his joke about Walker.

He’s a funny chap, is Jack.

The amount of bitter in here is absolutely unreal. I don’t think I expected it a year down the line. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m not bitter in the slightest. 

I’m just saying it as I see it. It seems like up and down the land people think Jack looked like a nob during the title celebrations. It’s not unique to this thread.

It doesn't seem like https://twitter.com/search?q=jack+grealish&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Apart from Newcastle fans who didn't like his Almiron diss.

29 minutes ago, Genie said:

So Jack is making fun of the contribution of others who played when he didn’t play at all 😕.

It’s probably a running joke that JG is a bit of a nob who gets pissed and runs his mouth off.

If KdB or Walker want to make that joke then it might be funny. It’s just not landing right when new boy who hasn’t really contributed much does it.

Him dissing a fellow pro (Almiron) was a disgrace.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It doesn't seem like https://twitter.com/search?q=jack+grealish&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

Apart from Newcastle fans who didn't like his Almiron diss.

You think all those posts about how “twatted” Jack was are good? 

The bit that people find funny is that Jack didn’t contribute an awful lot but got wasted, acted like the main man and makes jokes about his team mates and other PL players. 

Of course the media are going go lap up a pissed footballer playing the fool.

Look at the faces of his teammates

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

Was he really making a “joke” about Bernardo Silva coming off for being shit when he didn’t even get on the pitch (again)?

Thought he him saying he was as shit as Almiron was unnecessary 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The bit that people find funny is that Jack didn’t contribute an awful lot but got wasted, acted like the main man and makes jokes about his team mates and other PL players. 

That reminds me of David Brent entering that club as a 'special guest' on the Office Xmas specials.

He also seems to have altered his accent in some of the videos.

I'm not bitter, just genuinely find it extremely cringe.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It landed pretty perfectly. Same as his joke about Walker.

He’s a funny chap, is Jack.

The amount of bitter in here is absolutely unreal. I don’t think I expected it a year down the line. 

Walker/Mahrez looked pure awkward and he saved it.

Walker is not helped by being an idiot, he just looked completely confused

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Me too. I have no issue with him moving, I’d have done it in his shoes. It was far too good an opportunity to turn down.

Being critical of something he said or did doesn’t mean it’s bitterness about him leaving us as was suggested.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Well, you've said you think people up and down the country think he looked like a nob whereas I think most people (social media world) have enjoyed him being pissed up and cracking jokes.

Teammates looking bewildered I agree with - probably weren't anywhere near on the same drunk level as Grealish and they must have thought "what is he up to?"/slightly shocked.  But the general population have mostly been laughing about this - apart from Newcastle fans, of course.

(And I agree with @Tom13 and @Zatman - you can't be taking the piss out of non-teammate pros)

21 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Well, you've said you think people up and down the country think he looked like a nob whereas I think most people (social media world) have enjoyed him being pissed up and cracking jokes.

Teammates looking bewildered I agree with - probably weren't anywhere near on the same drunk level as Grealish and they must have thought "what is he up to?"/slightly shocked.  But the general population have mostly been laughing about this - apart from Newcastle fans, of course.

(And I agree with @Tom13 and @Zatman - you can't be taking the piss out of non-teammate pros)

Jack looking like a nob, and people laughing at him are the same thing.

He’s making a fool of himself.

• Like 1

It reminds me of old videos in the U21s when he's always being obnoxious and trying to be funny. Those around him laugh along but often looked uncomfortable.

And there was one social media vid with Duncan Watmore, Jack was basically taking the p***. This sort of stuff never sat right with me.

In his defence though, I don't even think Jack realises he's making himself look an idiot, or that he could be offending people.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m not bitter in the slightest. 

I’m just saying it as I see it. It seems like up and down the land people think Jack looked like a nob during the title celebrations. It’s not unique to this thread.

It's weird, his fanboys seem to think we should still like him.

I must admit he always seemed like a bit of a chav when he was at Villa and I always thought he was a bit of a fool.

Great footballer though, but things have changed. I guess we are all still invested with him slightly and hence our views, some are different from each others, it is natural.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The three he walks past pretty obviously thinks he's a fool too, body language is hard to fake.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

No different from Freddie Flintoff after the Ashes, well apart from the contribution made to the victory 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That reminds me of David Brent entering that club as a 'special guest' on the Office Xmas specials.

He also seems to have altered his accent in some of the videos.

That's exactly where I'm at. My wife's the same, she was cringing watching his "celebrations" last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I think it's just banter mate. It really isn't that deep

• Confused 1

You really think that during the title celebrations Jack Grealish is making serious insinuations about the contribution of his teammates?

And presumably that Bernardo Silva is doing the same thing, suggesting that it's better that Grealish wasn't on the pitch, presumably because he's so bad?

Things behind the scenes must be really terrible at Man City. They all hate each other.

Have any of you ever had a group of friends? :D 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â