The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I really do think he’s going to end up like Gazza. 

Jack is 26. At that age Gascoigne had  already suffered 2 major injuries and was about to start playing in a tin pot, 2 horse race league in Glasgow.

Grealish has already surpassed Gazza (a couple of decent performances and tears at Italia 1990 aside.)

Jack will have far more money than Gazza ever did so hopefully he doesn’t go broke in the same way.

The alcohol is a worry though, he doesn’t seem to be able to control it especially in front of the worlds media.

Its hard to know how he’ll be when he’s at retirement age, ludicrously rich and with not much to do with his time.

He's fast approaching meme level......

Jack Grealish showcases his ripped physique in new shoot as he discusses his hopes for marriage - but admits he's relishing in his sex symbol status until his big day

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10846309/Jack-Grealish-reveals-hopes-marriage-admits-hes-relishing-sex-symbol-status.html

11 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Haha hilarious really. In the one clip you’ve got Cancelo, Rodri and Zinchenko all politely clapping without a drink in hand. Then on comes Grealish double parked and hammered. He just can’t help himself. 

Wait until he invites them to his mate Ross McCormacks place

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Jack is 26. At that age Gascoigne had  already suffered 2 major injuries and was about to start playing in a tin pot, 2 horse race league in Glasgow.

Grealish has already surpassed Gazza (a couple of decent performances and tears at Italia 1990 aside.)

Probably but I dont think Grealish is still playing after this contract ends if he continues with his lifestyle. He has dodgy shins as it is and will probably retire early like his buddies Gabby and Micah. 

I dont really care how he acts but it came across as cringy and needy. I dont think he did the same here but not sure we had a parade in the town

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

You think if Haaland only scores like 7 goals, people will give him a pass, you know because he still settling in? 

Well firstly I'd argue there's a difference between Haaland only scoring 7 goals and Grealish not scoring many goals.

But secondly yes they probably will. It's incredibly common for players at Man City to take a season to settle in. Even of the current squad you could point to Mahrez, Silva, Cancelo, Laporte, Jesus who all had mediocre first seasons and then came good

7 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

At Villa he was the main man, he suited acting the big man. Everyone who came to Villa looked up to him and loved him as it was his club, and they knew he was King around the place.

He’s in new surroundings now, trying to act like the main man again and it doesnt suit at all going by those videos he comes across very arrogant. Trying to jostle for position as the alpha male in a room full of robots shouldnt be that hard, but he’s making hard work of it going by those videos.

Even doing that thing where you put on a foreign accent when speaking English because he’s around foreigners 😂 . Loudest in the room is the weakest in the room springs to mind. The way Zinchenko, Cancelo look at him lol

You’re right to some extent; He used to be our idiot, we’d always blindly defend him and big him up but im glad I can see it from the other side now and how he comes across. 

Did you see that video a couple of months back when Liam Payne was doing that weird posh accent? I swear Grealish is breaking into that at some points.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Was he really making a “joke” about Bernardo Silva coming off for being shit when he didn’t even get on the pitch (again)?

It's clearly a running joke. There's another clip where Bernardo makes the same joke back to him. Something about "it was better that Jack stayed on the bench"

And another where Jack makes the same joke about Mahrez

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's clearly a running joke. There's another clip where Bernardo makes the same joke back to him. Something about "it was better that Jack stayed on the bench"

So Jack is making fun of the contribution of others who played when he didn’t play at all 😕.

It’s probably a running joke that JG is a bit of a nob who gets pissed and runs his mouth off.

If KdB or Walker want to make that joke then it might be funny. It’s just not landing right when new boy who hasn’t really contributed much does it.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I thought he hated sitting on the bench. That look he gave when Deano took him off with a minute on the clock at home to Newcastle last season. Certainly seems fine with it now 🙃

Tbh, he quite rightly got the absolute piss ripped out of him for that. Probably good that he's grown up in at least one respect

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Please refrain from putting things into context

• Haha 3

Â