The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder how he feels watching that Smith post match interview.

He got on really well with him, he's a Villa fan, he knows and he'll know that he's part of what's happened.

I hope it hurts - it's important that people earning millions understand that their actions have consequences for people they care about.

I suspect he thinks he made the right choice leaving tbh. If we can barely string together a win without him then we were never going to be able to get him where he wanted to go no matter how well he played.

• Like 2

the jack leaving is in the same mold of when barry left , villa got 12m for barry & must of spent 6 times the amount to replace him.

100m now looks cheap when you thing smith has done 40m on buendia .

you could have got 300m for jack, its never enough,

smith went for smith roe who stayed in a poor arsenal 

jwp said no to stay at saints.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I wonder how he feels watching that Smith post match interview.

He got on really well with him, he's a Villa fan, he knows and he'll know that he's part of what's happened.

I hope it hurts - it's important that people earning millions understand that their actions have consequences for people they care about.

So do I…

This little prick and (not for the first time) the pack of words removed he joined have really done a number on us…

When Dean goes… I hope it weighs heavily on that “fans” shoulders…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cbr600rr said:

the jack leaving is in the same mold of when barry left , villa got 12m for barry & must of spent 6 times the amount to replace him.

100m now looks cheap when you thing smith has done 40m on buendia .

you could have got 300m for jack, its never enough,

smith went for smith roe who stayed in a poor arsenal 

jwp said no to stay at saints.

Smith doesn't identify or target the signings. It isn't 2003. You don't entrust your coach to spend £100m of your money.

On the Grealish thing. Smith made his name and career off Jack. Jack owes him nothing . He's given Smith everything with his talent. He has actually elevated his career and Smith without a world class player doesn't seem all that useful.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Smith doesn't identify or target the signings. It isn't 2003. You don't entrust your coach to spend £100m of your money.

On the Grealish thing. Smith made his name and career off Jack. Jack owes him nothing . He's given Smith everything with his talent. He has actually elevated his career and Smith without a world class player doesn't seem all that useful.

What?

Giving Jack the run of the place, the captains armband, Carte Blanche to do what he wants, forgiving him constantly for acting up in public…

Jack owes Smith a fucktonne… I’d argue he owed him at least one more season but he just couldn’t do that being the nations darling could he - he needed to go right now, this season post-haste at the last minute regardless of how much it blew all of Smiths plans and work to smithereens…

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

What?

Giving Jack the run of the place, the captains armband, Carte Blanche to do what he wants, forgiving him constantly for acting up in public…

Jack owes Smith a fucktonne… I’d argue he owed him at least one more season but he just couldn’t do that being the nations darling could he - he needed to go right now, this season post-haste at the last minute regardless of how much it blew all of Smiths plans and work to smithereens…

He keep him in a job for 3 years. He came in and got us promoted when we looked abject. He kept us up ...when we looked abject . He stabilised us and was the best player in the league aosta last year and he just gave Smith £100m worth of attackers.

What more does Smith want. He's been handed an absolute lottery win with Jack and the investment.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He keep him in a job for 3 years. He came in and got us promoted when we looked abject. He kept us up ...when we looked abject . He stabilised us and was the best player in the league aosta last year and he just gave Smith £100m worth of attackers.

What more does Smith want. He's been handed an absolute lottery win with Jack and the investment.

Maybe not having your talisman, his agents and his family conspiring against you to up sticks and **** off a week before the season starts, shattering all your plans and putting you on the back foot and into a season of transition which you really didn’t need?

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That could also be said about Smith to Grealish to be fair

Â