The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I don't really have an issue with this picture but the double standards applied to players is ridiculous.

Someone accused Weimann of being unprofessional and liking his booze by posting a picture of him drinking a bottle of beer on the team coach on the way back from the last match of a season.

However because it's jack grealish it's fine for him to be pictured drinking as much as he wants and passing out on the floor!!

Fwiw I don't really see the issue with young lads having a few drinks in the off season but do think drinking to the extremes of passing out on a road is unacceptable of a professional athlete.

IIRC Weimann posted it after we had just got a royal whooping at WHL.
Because the embarrassing show at Wembley looks like it's still burning away at jack.
Do you expect the players to cancel their holidays or not enjoy themselves in general because we lost the cup final?
No and I dont know where I have said that.

Well you're suggesting that because of these pictures, Jack isn't affected by the Cup Final. So if he WAS still affected, how would he be acting?

I'm just simply arguing against the point that weimann with one beer (immediately after a game) is in anyway worse than this.

Don't see the issue with what he's doing but he needs to be careful with his public image.

Managing that can be as important as actually playing the game in this day and age.

• Like 2

He can drink all of the vodka in Russia for all I care, as long as he helps us get up to mid-table next season.

Exactly this, however I can guarantee that if we do finish mid-table there will still be certain fans and media saying that we should have finished in the Europa League if Jack wasn't pished all the time!!  ;)

• Like 2

I'm just simply arguing against the point that weimann with one beer (immediately after a game) is in anyway worse than this.

Well I'd argue it's totally different.

Weimann posted it himself, immediately after a defeat, in a celebratory fashion.

This is weeks after the Cup Final, Grealish hasn't posted the pic (s) himself, and it isn't at all suggested that the drink is anything to do with the game.

So apart form the fact that the two pictures involve a drink, it's totally different.

Edit: FWIW I have no problem with Weimann's drink in that photo. I just think posting it himself in a celebratory fashion is a bit silly. Footballers are humans and if they want a drink or to get pissed then I couldn't give a shit as long as it doesn't affect their performance.

Edited by Stevo985

If I was a pro I would be almost teetotal throughout the season and cut loose in the summer. I still have no problem, unless pictures turn up during the season. He should maybe question his mates though, they're getting these pictures from somewhere.

• Like 2

Going on up to the holte end in the sky

That's where I wana go when I die.

When I'm there with the lion on my chest

I'm going to go on the piss with Grealish

(Stolen from a picture on fb)

Edited by mikeyp102

What are the stupid poses he keeps doing with his hands? Makes him look like a right cock

Is that what kids do now?

Stealing a song from United fans who about a player essentially lost his career and life through alcohol isn't really a a good thing either.

I'm hoping Jack's next summer activity is a two week course learning basket weaving.

Even the tabs would struggle to make something out of that. Anything else he does even slightly more racy than that will just feed the narrative he has created for himself by falling insensible in a street in a Spanish holiday resort.

Stealing a song from United fans who about a player essentially lost his career and life through alcohol isn't really a a good thing either.

On the piss my lord, on the piss?

Because it's basically a miracle God is still alive.

• Like 1

I really hope we do t go with spirit in the sky, adding to on the piss my lord I've got no problem with, stealing a song of someone else and then badly shoehorning in one of our players is a big no though

Rhyming chest with grealish, sigh...

Edited by villa4europe

Â