The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

No announcement from villa about jack yet for accepting the bid....?

This is the weirdest thing of all to me! 
Other than Ings we always seem to announce an agreement before we sign anyone, and yes this would be Citys place to announce something and not ours, but if it was so clear cut and he’d agreed to go which he obviously has, surely they would announce it to build hype up for the press conference of the British transfer record? 

My two pence on it all as it’s my first post on here, as much as I wanted him to stay for footballing reasons only, no one player is bigger than the club, he seems to enjoy the high life, doesn’t exactly behave outside of football like a club captain should and with all the rubbish about my club etc, 👋🏻👋🏻 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Does anyone else think Ings is more likely to make Grealish stay?

We have only spent about 80-90 million this window, which is what we spent last summer plus the sanson signing. So about 100 mil last season. But we also got about an extra 15-20 mil in prize money so does anyone else think we will spend an extra 30 mil before touching any money we might get from Grealish. 

I wouldn’t think so. We need a striker. Watkins goes down in the morning, we are up shit creek.Wesley is useless.

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Does anyone else think Ings is more likely to make Grealish stay?

We have only spent about 80-90 million this window, which is what we spent last summer plus the sanson signing. So about 100 mil last season. But we also got about an extra 15-20 mil in prize money so does anyone else think we will spend an extra 30 mil before touching any money we might get from Grealish. 

Sadly no. I thing we are pulling the trigger on Grealish gone transfer blueprint. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My biggest regret is the emotions I committed to his lack of England time.  Desperate for him to get the recognition he deserved. 

Now I just feel betrayed. 

Truth be told though he'll be getting all the hype and recognition now. Gary Neville will be demanding he starts every game for England.

Edited by Sulberto21

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why wouldn’t he want to be part of what we are doing and be the main man… seems crazy to me. Especially for a fan of the club. 

Money/hollow trophies.

That's why this rankles so much. At least with Milner, Downing, Young, Delph, Benteke etc we were on a clear downward trend at the time.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My biggest regret is the emotions I committed to his lack of England time.  Desperate for him to get the recognition he deserved. 

Now I just feel betrayed. 

Same. I hate the the fact he was underused and when he came on the pitch and made a difference, I was proud as punch. 

:( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Same. I hate the the fact he was underused and when he came on the pitch and made a difference, I was proud as punch. 

:( 

Came on and got taken off, no one does that without wanting to make a statement, Southgate is a prick.

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why wouldn’t he want to be part of what we are doing and be the main man… seems crazy to me. Especially for a fan of the club. 

That's the worst part of this. Jumping ship when we are riding a wave. See where it takes you first no? Even for just a year. City will be there next year and the year after, and they'll still be loaded.

2 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

LET IT GO GUYS!

JACK HAS GONE! We already have a BETTER first XI than last season with Jack.

WE ARE PROGRESSING 

There's two facts in this post. Neither is related to Jack Grealish.

• Like 3

As Robert Nesta Marley once said, " All that glitters is not gold ." He had a special connection with us, a familiarity that he's not going to find at Citeh. Such is human nature, I think he may find a few teammates envious of his presence. 

Â