The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

31 minutes ago, Mantis said:

But no matter how well he does and how well we do he'll still only ever be a bit-part player for England as long as Southgate is the manager.

Moving to another club, even the so called big six is not going to guarantee anymore than that anyway. Foden, Sancho couldn't get minutes either. Unfortunately, that is how it is. 

19 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Moving to another club, even the so called big six is not going to guarantee anymore than that anyway. Foden, Sancho couldn't get minutes either. Unfortunately, that is how it is. 

Yeah I agree, just saying that sadly Grealish's best years are going to be wasted for England because of that dinosaur of a manager.

28 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

HLTCO in general is a good guy, often has nice things to say about us and generally agree with him on a lot of things. Decent follow for anybody on twitter. Obviously a lot of his tweets focus on Palace but a good follow nonetheless

That's the sickening thing reading many of the posts on Blue Moon besides the old lads who've been there and get it, the posters saying Grealish has to do the transfer because only chance of winning medals and never going to happen with Villa. Literally **** off you oil baron dodgy state plastic rocket polishers

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah I agree, just saying that sadly Grealish's best years are going to be wasted for England because of that dinosaur of a manager.

I don't see him being here beyond the World Cup. 

He's never going to get a similarly lucky draw.  Just doesn't happen 3 years in a row. 

We'll go out in the knock out rounds, quarters at best. 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't see him being here beyond the World Cup. 

He's never going to get a similarly lucky draw.  Just doesn't happen 3 years in a row. 

We'll go out in the knock out rounds, quarters at best. 

I can. I agree we won't get another lucky draw but unless we crash out in the group stage there will still be loads of people coming to his defence.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

The release clause rumour needs to die. It's very boring and given far too much credence.

It's just hyped up by paranoid posters and piss ants on talk sport.

Jack Grealish is staying with Villa. End of story.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Mantis said:

He won't be the first or the last. Every top player produced in the last 55 years could say the same because England have won bugger all. It is what it is tbh. 

The important thing is Jack progressing Villa not England. I've had enough of the England debacle personally and looking forward to all matters claret and blue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

HLTCO in general is a good guy, often has nice things to say about us and generally agree with him on a lot of things. Decent follow for anybody on twitter. Obviously a lot of his tweets focus on Palace but a good follow nonetheless

He always promotes Grealish should stay at Villa. He’s had a years of it himself with Zaha. Shame Zaha always publicly comes out and says he wants out though, but Villa are showing much more ambition than Palace so there we are

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

"It is understood" is the most useless speculative term.

“It is understood”, means nobody has a clue but are speculating that there must be a release clause so that Man City don’t have to waste their valuable time wondering how much they have to bid. Villa won’t have a say in the matter because they only stayed up because goal line technology failed. They also fluked the European Cup with a lucky goal off the post and UEFA are considering a motion to cancel the result and award the trophy to Man City. 

• Like 4

My Dad just sent me a screenshot of " Agreed to join Manchester City " story  and said I must be devastated.

That's all the way from Jamaica.

This shit is proper winding me up!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My Dad sent me a screenshot of " Agreed to join Manchester City story " and said I must be devastated.

I think the trouble is a lot of fans just see the story that the mighty City want a Villa player and just assume that they will get what they want. Let’s be honest if City came in for say Cash or Mings, they might right, but Jack is completely different for a number of reasons. Apart from being a Villa fan he is the captain and the face of the brave new future that the owners are trying to build.

What is Jack worth as player? I don’t know so let’s pluck £120m out the air just as an example. 

Jack the player is worth £120m, but the image of club, the sponsors that want to work with the club because of the superstar playing for us, the statement to the fans and the wider football world by keeping him….how much is that worth? It’s not just what he does on the pitch, it’s the value off it. And that’s the reason he will not be sold. 

I’m genuinely not concerned at all by the rubbish in the rags, he’s going nowhere. 

Edited by av1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My Dad just sent me a screenshot of " Agreed to join Manchester City " story  and said I must be devastated.

Sexy Dance GIF by Graduation

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jack Grealish agreed to join Man City for a drink after the game. He promised not to use any of the following phrases;

”I decided to stay at a big club.”

“Have you won the European Cup?”

”There was no such thing as a Manc until a Scouser sh&gged a pig”. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

He won't be the first or the last. Every top player produced in the last 55 years could say the same because England have won bugger all. It is what it is tbh. 

The important thing is Jack progressing Villa not England. I've had enough of the England debacle personally and looking forward to all matters claret and blue. 

I strongly agree with the above.

Â