The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

Have the actual ongoing contract talks with Villa and Barnett failed? If not, WTF are we even talking about? 

It's almost a carbon copy of last year, Jack is big business for the media.

Hopefully all this exposure channels itself into huge sponsorship endorsements for Jack and Villa.

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Just did a historic search of Twitter and Jack is deleting tweets from when he was 16 - looks like he brought software to mass delete. Nothing to see here folks.

How do you know that?!

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Just did a historic search of Twitter and Jack is deleting tweets from when he was 16 - looks like he brought software to mass delete. Nothing to see here folks.

Thing is he'll have people (staff) doing this for him.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

It's almost a carbon copy of last year, Jack is big business for the media.

Hopefully all this exposure channels itself into huge sponsorship endorsements for Jack and Villa.

Assuming he does sign a new deal, the sky 6 media just spent weeks advertising the fact Villa can hold off Citeh from swiping our captain. 

Nice advertising. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No joking apart now, is social media now fully out of control and teetering on the edge of becoming dangerous.

Literally anyone can open an account and no be accountable for their actions.

All this crap about Jack is absolutely ridiculous and needs to stop.

• Like 1

Soon the "so many Francesco Totti's in London!!" tweet will be lost, like tears in the rain

And probably, in the process, interpreted as a sign of an ominous souring of the relationship between Grealish and the Roma legend by a malnourished teen working the goal.com content mine

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No joking apart now, is social media now fully out of control and teetering on the edge of becoming dangerous.

Literally anyone can open an account and no be accountable for their actions.

All this crap about Jack is absolutely ridiculous and needs to stop.

Me and the missus are watching Black Mirror at the moment, a lot of it focuses on social media and how out of control it  (and technology generally) could become, and scarily enough, none of it seems unrealistic or remotely unimaginable.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

Soon the "so many Francesco Totti's in London!!" tweet will be lost, like tears in the rain

And probably, in the process, interpreted as a sign of an ominous souring of the relationship between Grealish and the Roma legend by a malnourished teen working the goal.com content mine

Jack, you called Man City fans “a load of **** Ngolo Kante’s” in a tweet 4 years ago, is that because you appreciate their energy, resolve and enthusiasm like the French midfielder?

“Uhh yeah I always looked up to him as a kid…”

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mazrim said:

So the latest action getting all the spotty virgins excited is a 25 year old man deleting random tweets from when he was a teenager?

Alrighty then.

I’m not spotty! 

Â