The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Neville, Rooney, Wright, Carragher, Joe Cole, all turn coats lol. Funny but my thoughts are the old boys club doing Gary Safegate a favour trying to sway public opinion.

In other news Jack is deffo going because he has deleted old anti man city tweets. FFS :crylaugh:

Jack Grealish Drops Major Transfer Hint After Deleting Old Anti-Manchester City Tweets - Sports Illustrated Manchester City News, Analysis and More

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Whilst I don't think Jack deleting tweets means anything in terms of a transfer to City. You do have to wonder why he's done it though.

Do we actually know when they were deleted? Could be that his social media people deleted them ages ago for whatever reason.

Players accounts get more tightly managed as they become bigger stars, could be input from agents, social media consultants, our own club... all sorts of people. Doubt it's coming from him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Do we actually know when they were deleted? Could be that his social media people deleted them ages ago for whatever reason.

Players accounts get more tightly managed as they become bigger stars, could be input from agents, social media consultants, our own club... all sorts of people. Doubt it's coming from him.

Tweets have gone, so he’s gone. The loss of Milot and Jack all in the same week. May never recover from this

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

This! 

Now his profile is exploding, his media team will be scrubbing anything bad he’s done or posted as much as they can as well as being neutral on anything.  Even stuff something like posting his favourite trainers were Adidas when he was 20 when he has a Nike deal now for example (not a real example just made up).  Delete potential embarrassment.

Edited by nick76

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Whilst I don't think Jack deleting tweets means anything in terms of a transfer to City. You do have to wonder why he's done it though.

because he knows there is interest, there is a chance city will make a bid, there's a chance that bid is big enough to be accepted, and if that situation arises he would be open to a move, so he instructed his social media team (because please tell me none of you actually think he's up till the wee hours going through old tweets and deleting them) to remove anything that may later be held against him.

the landscape has not changed because of this.

or they could just be deleting all tweets that sound a bit silly and unprofessional now that he's a bigger star

Edited by tomav84

5 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

i wonder if he will celebrate if he scores when he comes back to vp as a city player?

If he leaves now, I wouldn't care if he got into a 1 on 1 tackling match in an MMA cage with Ben Mee, if i'm honest.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

i wonder if he will celebrate if he scores when he comes back to vp as a city player?

I would say yes, he would also kiss the badge 

Edited by Follyfoot

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He'll reveal a t-shirt underneath his city shirt with pictures of Paul Tait and Craig Gardner on. 

Then he'll go into town for a pint. 

Mate. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

because he knows there is interest, there is a chance city will make a bid, there's a chance that bid is big enough to be accepted, and if that situation arises he would be open to a move, so he instructed his social media team (because please tell me none of you actually think he's up till the wee hours going through old tweets and deleting them) to remove anything that may later be held against him.

the landscape has not changed because of this.

or they could just be deleting all tweets that sound a bit silly and unprofessional now that he's a bigger star

He’s probably been told it’s better from a PR perspective and negotiating tool. 

I am sure he has deleted other tweets but it doesn’t fit the narrative.

34 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

City fans wouldn’t  take too kindly to him kissing the villa badge on Messi’s shirt though

• Haha 2

Â