The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

58 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if it's just the FPL thing then i'm resting easy. he never gets much in the way of points so i imagine that's why!

Hate to be ‘that guy’, but he’s got the most points on the game apart from Bamford, Kane, Son, Salah and Fernandes...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, chappy said:

Hate to be ‘that guy’, but he’s got the most points on the game apart from Bamford, Kane, Son, Salah and Fernandes...

Well I sure made a bold statement before checking my facts didn't I! 😄

Never got me any points when he was in my team 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Well I sure made a bold statement before checking my facts didn't I! 😄

Never got me any points when he was in my team 

Hasn't gotten many recently. Even I contemplated taking him out, but just haven't been able.to bring myself to do it.

Alot of players removed him recently for those reasons. Plus as Kiwivillan posted, Raphina Leeds double Gameweek etc.

This is before today.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Hasn't gotten many recently. Even I contemplated taking him out, but just haven't been able.to bring myself to do it.

Alot of players removed him recently for those reasons. Plus as Kiwivillan posted, Raphina Leeds double Gameweek etc.

This is before today.

And McGinn removed Ollie 🤷🏻‍♂️ . It’s a game. Plus some have a double fixture week I believe. 

• Like 1

If people on Twitter are making this up then are just trash attention seekers tbh.However if their is a kernel of truth to it hope club says something soon instead of leaving us in limbo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Salad said:

If people on Twitter are making this up then are just trash attention seekers tbh.However if their is a kernel of truth to it hope club says something soon instead of leaving us in limbo.

They aren't going to. If it's true, they will want to keep the opposition guessing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

They aren't going to. If it's true, they will want to keep the opposition guessing.

guarantee that leicester, and every other club, have enough contacts around the footballing world that they'll be able to confirm or deny the rumours immediately. maddison and jack have probably been having bants all week, so he'd know if he was injured or not

the reason why we won't hear anything from villa is because they won't bite to every single twitter rumour there is. same as when it was rumoured that matty cash was injured for the season. it wasn't till his brother tweeted a reply to someone that it was put to bed

• Like 1

Â