The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What I don’t get is some of these people that tweet that he is injured are pretty active on Twitter. They have a lot of followers. So if it turns out to be bs they will get absolutely destroyed on there. Why would they want that? 

32 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Attention.

As MJ said. Plus they’ll just delete the tweet after to keep their ‘record’ clean. Not a single journalist has reported anything, yet Dave from Walsall knows all. If 1 person knows and it’s spreads like this, it would’ve been picked up by at least one outlet out there. 

The need for a tweet to ‘blow’ is people’s enjoyment and goal in life these days. 

If the FPL is the new holy grail they are usually spot on with injuries and knocks. Nothing on Jack being out. 

Cash was out for a year not long ago. Barkley was out the squad not long ago. Rashica was nailed on at one point. Now Jack is out for 4-6 weeks because he’s not in training photos? There’s about 6 other first team players not in yesterday’s photos! 

Come 1:05pm tomorrow this will all be over (either way)

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

This is the guy claiming it with others saying he’s always been spot on

If true, I wonder how you get injured shins? Aside from getting kicked I mean.

Or would it be a compound built up of thousands of kicks to the shins?

Twitter rumours or not, feels like theres too much smoke without fire here.

If it is a recurrence of the mystery injury he had before that kept him out for ages then I'd be very surprised if he wasn't out for ages again this time. 

Glad we got to 36 points early!

Edited by doaflip

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If true, I wonder how you get injured shins? Aside from getting kicked I mean.

Or would it be a compound built up of thousands of kicks to the shins?

You can get shin splints from running obviously.  I think Jack suffers from sore shins, which I guess is similar.

We should all chip in and buy him a proper pair of shin pads!!?😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, doaflip said:

Twitter rumours or not, feels like theres too much smoke without fire here.

If it is a recurrence of the mystery injury he had before that kept him out for ages then I'd be very surprised if he wasn't out for ages again this time. 

Glad we got to 36 points early!

If we can chug along to 9th - 10th without Jack, I'd be ok.

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I still find it hard to believe that FF insiders have had it confirmed before anyone in the media.

Feel like I see it all the time where 'ITK' people on other forums know about injuries and stuff early. Not a stretch that there are the odd tidbits on Twitter that would slip under the radar of the media.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we can chug along to 9th - 10th without Jack, I'd be ok.

Yeah me too. I honestly think our game plan is so based around Jack that we could really struggle without him at this level. Hopefully it is just a rumour though and he starts tomorrow.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

This is the guy claiming it with others saying he’s always been spot on

oh please.  its just look at me look at me.  pay attention to me.  Best way to deal with that is simply ignor the tweet and block  the clearing in the woods.

1 minute ago, tezzaleed said:

oh please.  its just look at me look at me.  pay attention to me.  Best way to deal with that is simply ignor the tweet and block  the clearing in the woods.

Why would you do that, he's usually right. Not everyone on Twitter is just doing things for attention. 

2 minutes ago, tezzaleed said:

Leicester fan. I choose to ignore. Surely we would have heard something  and Grealish has been talking about how to adapt to teams doubling up on him. So why would he be doing that if hes injured. 

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Why would you do that, he's usually right. Not everyone on Twitter is just doing things for attention. 

His 'contact' has just decided to say 'jack Grealish is injured, I don't know how bad or what it is but he's injured'. It might be true, but I think 99.5% of Twitter users are doing things for attention. Have a look at one or two of his other tweets, it's very attention based.

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

I believe that the Cat is right and Jack will be out for a while as highlighted and we need a formation to cater for that.  I was already thinking diamond - to counteract a strong Leicester City side - and I would be looking at:

-------------------------- Dougie L -----------------------

SJM -------------------------------------------- Sanson

------------------------ Ramsey --------------------------

----------- Traore -----------------------------------------

---------------------------- Ollie ---------------------------

I don't think Dean will do this as he seems to stick to 4-3-3 but I would make us more solid against Leicester.

If we find ourselves chasing then we can bring on Barkley or Trez/AEG.

Going on current form and performances I can’t think of anyone worse to come on if we are chasing a game than Ross Barkley.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What I don’t get is some of these people that tweet that he is injured are pretty active on Twitter. They have a lot of followers. So if it turns out to be bs they will get absolutely destroyed on there. Why would they want that? 

Not always. There's some agent avfc account still going strong with followers hanging on his every word

He admitted last summer to being a bluenose on a wind up yet still has people following and believing him

• Like 1

I can’t understand why the club would do an interview with him the day or the day before the rumours started. The rumoured injury isn’t a contact injury or a muscular injury so you would have thought there would be knowledge of it prior to the interview. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

I can’t understand why the club would do an interview with him the day or the day before the rumours started. The rumoured injury isn’t a contact injury or a muscular injury so you would have thought there would be knowledge of it prior to the interview. 

Amen. Plus he was just on soccer Saturday. In training gear 

• Like 1

Â