The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

30 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

guarantee that leicester, and every other club, have enough contacts around the footballing world that they'll be able to confirm or deny the rumours immediately. maddison and jack have probably been having bants all week, so he'd know if he was injured or not

the reason why we won't hear anything from villa is because they won't bite to every single twitter rumour there is. same as when it was rumoured that matty cash was injured for the season. it wasn't till his brother tweeted a reply to someone that it was put to bed

Yeah I'd guess that if a bloke playing FF can find out then it's safe to assume our upcoming opponents will have a good idea. 

2 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Doesn't worry me anywhere near as much as it would have 1 year ago. If true then Watkins, barkley, mcginn, traore, Sanson all capable of stepping up.

I believe that the Cat is right and Jack will be out for a while as highlighted and we need a formation to cater for that.  I was already thinking diamond - to counteract a strong Leicester City side - and I would be looking at:

-------------------------- Dougie L -----------------------

SJM -------------------------------------------- Sanson

------------------------ Ramsey --------------------------

----------- Traore -----------------------------------------

---------------------------- Ollie ---------------------------

I don't think Dean will do this as he seems to stick to 4-3-3 but I would make us more solid against Leicester.

If we find ourselves chasing then we can bring on Barkley or Trez/AEG.

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Mason Mount however.....

Still pinches himself every day that he's lucky enough to be, literally, rubbing noses with important management types like Gareth Southgate regularly...

Even through social distancing.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What I don’t get is some of these people that tweet that he is injured are pretty active on Twitter. They have a lot of followers. So if it turns out to be bs they will get absolutely destroyed on there. Why would they want that? 

Who cares?

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What I don’t get is some of these people that tweet that he is injured are pretty active on Twitter. They have a lot of followers. So if it turns out to be bs they will get absolutely destroyed on there. Why would they want that? 

They won't care because they crave attention. In the summer there was some kid pretending to be ITK, he got over 1000 followers and then when it was proved to be bullshit, he just shrugged his shoulders and carried on.

Â